Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    Did someone say pervvy? I'm campaigning to make this pic a daily post.

Please, feel free!!!

*drool...thunk....drown-in-puddle-of-said-drool...go to heaven to be surrounded by little flying daniels....wake up* huh? what just happened?

*sees picture again and the cycle continues*

ugg...I'm so getting behind here >_< I have so much work to do...I may not be around much for a bit (darned term paper...) and I probably will stop catching myself up on recent pages that I miss too....just to forwarn people of my impending ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
      THUNK!

Sue, I was just reading the quote in you sig and wondered how many of us here will do just that.

"If anyone is going to buy this audiobook just to listen to me for three hours, well god bless them!"
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

ok this one isn't Daniel... but it is a cute one of MS in the movie "Suddenly Naked". Too bad he wasn't.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

OK. I have a request of you fellow hussies. It's two, sort of. Well, maybe one request with two options. Moving on, in regards to the 50 Most Beautiful People campaign, I want to make a collage to include in our lovely array of Michael/Daniel in suits since we all know how fabulous he looks in them. However, I do not have many pics of that so I would like your help in providing them. If you don't mind. You can either post them here or e-mail them to [email protected]. Or, if someone is feeling up to the challenge, you make the collage yourself! If you do, most of them are in the 4x6 inch size range. And I was thinking of putting the phrase "Sharp Dressed Man" on it. So, yeah. Here's a sample for some inspiration and to keep this on topic!

Thunks, I mean, Thanks in advance,
          Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

"What...?*innocently* I've been, um...reviewing her chart...*clears throat*...

Where is THAT from?
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Kerri, questions: Were you looking at me when you said 'collage' , and what's the size limit on your email account...I have, um...LOTS! of pix.

Comment

Speaking of which, I have a pic of our Danny-longhair in a uniform. Where is THAT from??? I keep finding multipul Daniel pics and don't know where they're from...and I want to seeeeeeeeeeeee him as sexy-hot I'm-in-uniform-everyone-looks-hot-in-uniform-but-Daniel-makes-your-heart-stop Danny-boy.
                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                  Where is THAT from?
                  It's from the magic of Ang's own imagination. Look closely, you'll see that it's been...er..."doctored."

Comment

It's from the magic of Ang's own imagination. Look closely, you'll see that it's been...er..."doctored."

lol...I see...silly, wishful me
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Kerri, questions: Were you looking at me when you said 'collage' , and what's the size limit on your email account...I have, um...LOTS! of pix.
                      Um...more than two, I'm guessing...?
                      Go forth, Blingy, Goddess of Photoshop!

Comment

*willfully refraining from giggle-snort*

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                          lol...I see...silly, wishful me
                          Hmmmm....Captain-Peregrine seems to be (unfortunately) using my screen name in their sig. This may get confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Hmmmm....Captain-Peregrine seems to be (unfortunately) using my screen name in their sig. This may get confusing.

Just noticed that now. Oops.
                            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              I was wondering if you'd just re-regged!

Welcome Capt P!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                I was wondering if you'd just re-regged!

Welcome Capt P!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh. Daniel. Wish I got more welcomes like that...lol

And Hi! I'm trying to think of a different signiture, lol.
                                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Working...
                                X