X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    mmmmmm, kiss him better.
    Form an orderly queue.

MS acted scared remarkably well, I'm always impressed when he's prepared to forgoe the pretty boy stuff and get down and dirty with his acting (when he cries and his face goes red and puffy, like you do when you are upset). Daniel has seen a lot, done a lot, been captured by experts but he's alone (with Bill) and scared and hurt and it shows.
    yeah, the man can pull of a great perfomance. i like him better when he's messed up and dirty and not perfect then when he's perfect, of you know what i mean. i like the emotion and feeling in his very expressive face.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      how about another..

KISS THE SCREEN MOMENT!!!!!!

]
      Awwww... Danny's got a boo boo... Poor baby! Kliggins probably did it... She's deceptive that way... Come here and I'll make it all better!

Comment

MS acted scared remarkably well, I'm always impressed when he's prepared to forgoe the pretty boy stuff and get down and dirty with his acting (when he cries and his face goes red and puffy, like you do when you are upset). Daniel has seen a lot, done a lot, been captured by experts but he's alone (with Bill) and scared and hurt and it shows.
        Yep. We make our pervvy jokes about this episode but that deep shaky breath Daniel takes at the end of that scene says it all.

Afternoon all! I hope you've all been more productive that I've been.

Comment

*grunt*

Gotta love time zones...drags arse outta bed at way too damn early for a Sunday morning...

*waves* off for a busy day...thunk you all later....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Awwww... Danny's got a boo boo... Poor baby! Kliggins probably did it... She's deceptive that way... Come here and I'll make it all better!
            Oi, join the queue!
            sigpic

Comment

meh....it's already 1:30pm here...I've waisted half the day!!!

ok, ok, so I ate breakfast, and did some reading, and listed what homework I have to do...but darn it! time is so agaisnt me right now!!!!

back to work >_<

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

Excuse me, but if there's any kissing of Danny's boo-boo's round here to be done, I'll do it...though I am prepared to share on the understanding that I get Evil Daniel....
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Zahra
                  meh....it's already 1:30pm here...I've waisted half the day!!!

ok, ok, so I ate breakfast, and did some reading, and listed what homework I have to do...but darn it! time is so agaisnt me right now!!!!

back to work >_<

http://pages.ivillage.com/jayce6/ima...elthecurse.jpg
                  Know how you feel... It's like the world is out to get you...

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                  Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

poor danny fell off the edge of the page, sorry, no caps, cat sat on lap, hard to type!

sigpic

Comment

ditto, with two cats....and no picture to go with it...meh.

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                      ~CELLO!~
                      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

poor danny fell off the edge of the page, sorry, no caps, cat sat on lap, hard to type!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...fox/daniel.jpg
                        We can't have that now, can we!

Totally snurched that pic.

Comment

whew...you hussies are hard to catch up to...I just read all 417 pages in the last week, but oh was it ever enjoyable
                          Allison

Comment

Originally posted by bluebucmello
                            whew...you hussies are hard to catch up to...I just read all 417 pages in the last week, but oh was it ever enjoyable
                            Allison
                            Isn't it, though? Welcome to the thunkfest. There should be some clones around here somewhere..... Help yourself. We have tied and untied for your entertainment. The pond is currently under some renovation, but should be up and running soon (Yes?).

Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Originally posted by bluebucmello
                              Allison
                              Wow! You read all 417 pages?! That's impressive.

I should go back and do that sometime - I bet it was enjoyable!

Welcome to the hussy pond Bluebucmello! As Kerri said, there should be a box of clones around somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                                Wow! You read all 417 pages?! That's impressive.

I should go back and do that sometime - I bet it was enjoyable!

Welcome to the hussy pond Bluebucmello! As Kerri said, there should be a box of clones around somewhere...
                                Yeah I read them all. I was bored, and then I got hooked and kept reading. I've been late to classes this week because I didn't want to stop reading hehe.
                                Allison

Comment

Working...
                                X