Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wirthless
    Indeed. Welcome to the pond. (I apologize, as it is again undergoing upgrades/repairs) But be assured, the water is fine, the clones abundant, pineapple (or other more suitable fruit) is in season, and as always, boonies and pants are optional.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../4x08tfo34.jpg

ROFL! This is great. You are too talented Ang.
    sigpic

Comment

Distracted from thunking - RHPS is on tv (not that I don't have at least two differnt cds, dvd and even an old video copy, so I can watch it whenever I want) and I am captivated by Frank in heels and stockings - he was my first crush at a tender age.

MS would make a decorative Rocky (I am blanking out the thought of him as Frank, my brain would overload).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        Distracted from thunking - RHPS is on tv (not that I don't have at least two differnt cds, dvd and even an old video copy, so I can watch it whenever I want) and I am captivated by Frank in heels and stockings - he was my first crush at a tender age.

MS would make a decorative Rocky (I am blanking out the thought of him as Frank, my brain would overload).
        *considers* He's certainly got the legs for it....

(RHPS one of my top 10 fav. movies of all time)

Comment

Interesting pictures are now floating though my mind.
          sigpic

Comment

*considers* He's certainly got the legs for it....

(RHPS one of my top 10 fav. movies of all time)

Rocky gets to wander about in a gold lame pouch for the whole thing, but it's hardly challenging.
            Frank is sexy beyond words... The idea of MS in that outfit makes my brain melt.
            RHPS is my second favourite film (The Wicker Man being the favourite - which, of course, has Christopher Lee in drag, but is a whole different kettle of fish).

Oh, look! Eddieeeeeeeeeee! I saw Meat Loaf in this before I knew that Bat out of Hell would be my favourite album ever.
            sigpic

Comment

Tim Curry was beyond genius in that role. One of the all time greatest movie villans EVER.

Comment

Tim Curry was beyond genius in that role. One of the all time greatest movie villans EVER.
                What do you mean villan... blink...blink...
                sigpic

Comment

What do you mean villan... blink...blink...
                  Creative Plot Antagonist In Heels, then.....?

Yeah, just reviewed some pics. I think MS could pull it off.
                  Wonder if he can sing...

Comment

Thank you everyone for your well wishes about the job. Things are looking better. The people this morning apparently loved me. But they do have 4 other people they are interviewing so we'll see. Plus I do have 2 more interviews now on Monday. Yay!!

And I am now sitting here with my Smirnoff Ice waiting for boyfriend to get home with Gino's pizza (yummy!) and Full Alert to start with Daniel and his suit (even more yummy!)

BTW, here's what MS wears:

Comment

Wonder if he can sing...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...9/3x21cs16.jpg
                      Of course he can sing! Don't you remember Urgo?

Comment

[CENTER] Creative Plot Antagonist In Heels, then.....?

Wonder if he can sing...
                        Creative Plot Antagonist In Heels... CPAIH... I like that.

Reviewing some pics, eh, tough job.

Sorry, I'm dragging this poor thread way off topic, too many years on Usenet, and it's such a lovely topic
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                          Of course he can sing! Don't you remember Urgo?
                          Okay...*considers again* Welllllll..."Row Row Row Your Boat" isn't precisely the range of vocal ability I was inquiring about. But you have a point.

*fingers still crossed re: job!!*

Comment

Wonder if he can sing...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...9/3x21cs16.jpg

Dammit you two! As if I didn't have enough pervvy visions clogging my brain you come up with this!!

I think MS's booty is way better than Tim's was in his prime, and he certainly has the acting chops to pull it off. It leaves only the singing. What do you suppose a remake would cost? We could form a production company (by pooling our funds and maybe blackmailing a few people) and offer it to his agent...

Comment

Creative Plot Antagonist In Heels... CPAIH... I like that.

Reviewing some pics, eh, tough job.

Sorry, I'm dragging this poor thread way off topic, too many years on Usenet, and it's such a lovely topic
                              Hey. There's nothing wrong with imagining a little role variation. Too bad SG-1 can't stumble upon THAT planet...*hee hee hee*
                              Almost makes me shiver...with antici...................pation...
                              Last edited by wirthless; 11 February 2005, 03:54 PM. Reason: train of thought derailed...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                Dammit you two! As if I didn't have enough pervvy visions clogging my brain you come up with this!!

I think MS's booty is way better than Tim's was in his prime, and he certainly has the acting chops to pull it off. It leaves only the singing. What do you suppose a remake would cost? We could form a production company (by pooling our funds and maybe blackmailing a few people) and offer it to his agent...
                                ROFL!
                                *wringing hands* Hmmmmm.....*off to make some phone calls*

Comment

Working...
                                X