Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepare for major double thunkage!!
    I just capped Serpent's Venom and had to post this series just cos it's one of the best Jack/Daniel moments in the series. IMHO, anyway.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                      Woo-hoo!! Another Bandaniel fan. Yay! Welcome aboard, Zahra. I think you'll find we all have our favorites. No matter how many times they've been viewed. May I introduce you to the Unofficial Official Thread Pic? I think it's been posted more often than anything! But, it's not really hard to see why.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...shdaniel1a.jpg

Again, welcome. Feel free to wallow in the pond with the other hussies. Your complimentary pineapple will be out shortly. :-)

Kerri
                      As Bling corrected me yesterday, It's now the Offical Thread Pic - which means it's required to be posted at least once a day.
                      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                        As Bling corrected me yesterday, It's now the Offical Thread Pic - which means it's required to be posted at least once a day.
                        Good to know it's status has been upgraded. Officially.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                          Again, welcome. Feel free to wallow in the pond with the other hussies. Your complimentary pineapple will be out shortly. :-)
                          pineapple.....? o.o er...I'm alergic....lol (really, though, I do think I have some sort of alergy to pineapples....)

here's another of my fav. Daniel looks/outfits :

Comment

Good to see another Daniel admirer. Jump right in, the pond is fine. Have fun.

sigpic

Comment

thanks

um....I have a little something I want to get out of the way before I'm here too long....*ducks and covers* um...seeing as this is a Daniel-fan thread....anyone here Daniel/Sam shippers? or am I alone there....? not that I want to see him with anyone, that is....but I really think those two would make a cute couple

umm....if you don't agree with my thoughts...well, just forget I said anything, and look at this!!!

Comment

Luv your screen caps, Switch. This is one of my favorite eps for just the same reason. This pic is the wallpaper on my computer at home.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Working...
                                X