Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Stollen, like the sweet German pastry? I just had a delicious if borderline psychotic vision of Daniel wrapped in sweet pastry dough and drizzled with glaze. Very nibble-able.

Grandpa Nick is German isn't he? Musta been that which triggered the archaeological-culinary connection...

http://members.cox.net/mgode/posting...l2/3x21cs4.jpg
    Or...even...just...gl--nevermind...

Last edited by wirthless; 10 February 2005, 12:03 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

D'oh! That was out loud...wasn't it...

*OOPS*

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
        D'oh! That was out loud...wasn't it...

*OOPS*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v652/Ink_9/20101.jpg

Uh, Ang...

Comment

Don't s'pose you'd believe me if I said I'd meant 'Glaze of Blory'...???

*slowly crawling back under rock*

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
            Don't s'pose you'd believe me if I said I'd meant 'Glaze of Blory'...???

*slowly crawling back under rock*
            "chimera" is on this weekend in syndie

daniel and tealc working out

daniel lying on bed

ah heaven
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
              So do I.
              Do the Gutter Gals indulge in RDA/MS double thunks in their thread, Kliggings?
              Or do they have a one track mind? Nowt wrong with that, I just like to keep my thunking options open (even the thought of BB/MS double thunks makes my glasses steam up and BB/MS/RDA makes me even more incoherant than usual)?
              They pretty much stick with RDA, although some double thunkers do hang out there. There may be an occasional picture of Michael and Richard, but that is very rare.

I agree; thought of a RDA/MS/BB thunk leaves me absolutely brain numb!
              sigpic

Comment

page two! Shame on us!

I had my best friend Annie round tonight and she bought me a MS fridge magnet as a get well soon pressie. It's lovely, even if he is a bit over dressed...
                Double thunk of the two cutest men.

sigpic

Comment

I was going to save our boy from the second page but Foxie beat me to it. Shame on us indeed.

Comment

Me too, but got interrupted (silly work anyway!). Glad there were others to come to the rescue!

Daniel is quite relieved!
                    OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                      Thank you to everyone for your good luck wished for this morning. The interview went very well. There were actually 5 people in there interviewing me, so it was little nerve-wracking at first. But I think I handled myself very well. I'll let you all know when I hear anything.
                      Great news Kerri!

sigpic

Comment

Is this day flying past for anybody else? I was thinking to myself, 'self, let's go watch the five o'clock Stargate', and looked at my watch to see it's past seven already! *goes to check which episode she missed*

Comment

Is this day flying past for anybody else? I was thinking to myself, 'self, let's go watch the five o'clock Stargate', and looked at my watch to see it's past seven already! *goes to check which episode she missed*
                          Ahh, you didn't miss much. Daniel wasn't in it.

Even Daniel was upset!
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Just testing...

Excellent! For some reason, Snapfish always infalted the size of smaller pics and made them blurry. Photbucket doesn't! woo-hoo!!
                            Last edited by Switch42; 10 February 2005, 05:14 PM. Reason: It worked!

Comment

hey, all...I'm new here, and as I absolutly LOVE Daniel (and, therefore, I guess MS too!) I thought it would be fitting to make my second post (first being intro ) in the forums here. Anyway, here's a little something I found....many of you have probably already seen it, but really, can you ever see too many good pictures of this gorgeous man too many times?

I've always been a fan of the bandanna....

Comment

Originally posted by Zahra
                                hey, all...I'm new here, and as I absolutly LOVE Daniel (and, therefore, I guess MS too!) I thought it would be fitting to make my second post (first being intro ) in the forums here. Anyway, here's a little something I found....many of you have probably already seen it, but really, can you ever see too many good pictures of this gorgeous man too many times?

http://www.sg1hc.com/caps/daniel/first109d.jpg

I've always been a fan of the bandanna....
                                Woo-hoo!! Another Bandaniel fan. Yay! Welcome aboard, Zahra. I think you'll find we all have our favorites. No matter how many times they've been viewed. May I introduce you to the Unofficial Official Thread Pic? I think it's been posted more often than anything! But, it's not really hard to see why.

Again, welcome. Feel free to wallow in the pond with the other hussies. Your complimentary pineapple will be out shortly. :-)

Kerri

Comment

Working...
                                X