l
    e
    r
    s
    p
    a
    c
    e

for those who had a question about 'the flag' in 'threads' i posted an attachment if you wish to look
    Attached Files
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
      for those who had a question about 'the flag' in 'threads' i posted an attachment if you wish to look
      Gah! Now I want to see Threads really really badly!
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

if you wish to look
        Like we could stop ourselves! Bad evil Sue! Have you been taking lessons from Michelleb?

*snurches*

Comment

yes thats a very nice pic too aint it... not to mention a very lovely double thunk
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you to everyone for your good luck wished for this morning. The interview went very well. There were actually 5 people in there interviewing me, so it was little nerve-wracking at first. But I think I handled myself very well. I'll let you all know when I hear anything.

And so this is on topic:

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
              Thank you to everyone for your good luck wished for this morning. The interview went very well. There were actually 5 people in there interviewing me, so it was little nerve-wracking at first. But I think I handled myself very well. I'll let you all know when I hear anything.
              *Keeping fingers crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                Gah! Now I want to see Threads really really badly!
                march 11th mark your calander
                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

There were actually 5 people in there interviewing me, so it was little nerve-wracking at first.
                  Panel interview! Eep! Glad it went well. *more good vibes*

Comment

**JILLY UPDATE**

I'm supposed to say 'hi' to all the hussies from Jilly! She's still (allegedly) out in CA stranded w/o e-mail, OR having been able to see Stargate. However, she assures me that she's been aiding her withdrawal, as there are military bases nearby. (No airforce, *just* navy & marines...)

So, I thought I'd post a pic in her honor:

She also mentioned about something about imagining him as an able seaman....but you didn't hear it from me!

Comment

march 11th mark your calander
                      No, probably more like September. I can drool over your pictures until then.

Comment

Kerri
                        Yay! I hope you hear from them soon!

Boonie, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                          Boonie, anyone?

Oh, doesn't he look innocent? Don't you just want to corrupt him?

Foxy (who was chucked out of Sunday School for wanting to be a Celtic Death Goddess when she grew up, fallen angel doesn't even begin to cover it)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            Oh, doesn't he look innocent? Don't you just want to corrupt him?

Foxy (who was chucked out of Sunday School for wanting to be a Celtic Death Goddess when she grew up, fallen angel doesn't even begin to cover it)
                            I'd love to hear more about your Sunday School Incident Foxie.
                            Were you going around doing unsolicited Death Godess-ing during lessons or something? Or did they ask you a direct question, unprepared to accept all answers?

In the 'desire to corrupt innocence' line of thought ...my fave:

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              I'd love to hear more about your Sunday School Incident Foxie.
                              Were you going around doing unsolicited Death Godess-ing during lessons or something? Or did they ask you a direct question, unprepared to accept all answers?
                              We were discussing what we wanted to be when we grew up. I had just read The Weirdstone of Brisingamen and The Moon of Gomrath by Alan Garner (a local author) and the female protagonist was called Susan, it was set in Alderly Edge, about 8 miles from home, and the second book makes is clear that Susan is the Maiden aspect of the Celtic triple goddess.

I have always had a keen interest in mythology and when my Mum bought me the books of myths and legends, she also bought me the childrens illustrated bible and I devoured all of them equaly so my religious views have been non orthodox since childhood. I only went to Sunday School so my parents could have a lie in on Sunday mornings.

They send a polite letter home with me explaining that I wasn't really Sunday School material (wusses, they could have at least argued with me - Methodists - it's why I love Rabbis, you can have marvelous religious discussions with them without having to agree with them) and that was the end of my parents quiet Sunday mornings.

Oh, sorry, off topic or what!
                              Let's go find a nice MS piccy to make up for my rambling...

stollen from jackslashdaniel, thank you
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

Oh, sorry, off topic or what!
                                Well, I did ask!

Stollen, like the sweet German pastry? I just had a delicious if borderline psychotic vision of Daniel wrapped in sweet pastry dough and drizzled with glaze. Very nibble-able.

Grandpa Nick is German isn't he? Musta been that which triggered the archaeological-culinary connection...

Comment

Working...
                                X