J:"Get one of those kiddie pools and fill it with jello..."

D: "Does that usually work?"

J: *shrugging* "I dunno...but I'm puttin' five bucks on Kilggins..."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...C/DanJack2.jpg
    ROFL!!! Thanks, I think.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Well there is this little switch right back here on the forum and I just turn it off and withhold their daily allotment of RDA/Mac/Jack pics. The only drawback is that it angers a lot of other people as well as punishing the gutter gals, so it must be used sparingly. I have had to use it twice recently and Darren and David are starting to get suspicious.

LMAO!! Can't you just slap our wrists with a wet bus ticket next time?? And I have to wonder what the poor Ship thread did to deserve permanent banishment

no, I'm not really in here drooling, I'm really working... honest!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Well there is this little switch right back here on the forum and I just turn it off and withhold their daily allotment of RDA/Mac/Jack pics. The only drawback is that it angers a lot of other people as well as punishing the gutter gals, so it must be used sparingly. I have had to use it twice recently and Darren and David are starting to get suspicious.

LOL! Too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          LMAO!! Can't you just slap our wrists with a wet bus ticket next time?? And I have to wonder what the poor Ship thread did to deserve permanent banishment

no, I'm not really in here drooling, I'm really working... honest!
          Working, sure, uh huh, I believe you.

You believe her too, right Daniel?
          sigpic

Comment

*sneaks back to look*
            Perhaps if Dnaiel came and stood over to make sure I do.... And a little shoulder rub wouldn't go astray

Did I mention I have to hand my completed thesis in in 8 days??? *runs*
            I'm entering references into a bibliography database and then inserting them into my text. It's soooooo boooooorrriinngggg

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Wow! Thanks. I didn't even notice. And I wanted to do something special for my run to it. Darn. Guess it'll have to wait until 700. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                Unveiling...my new sig! Thanks to wirthless...mmmmm Bandaniel..nothing better to cure a Mardi Gras hangover!

Very nice. But, um, there's a typo. It says "on" and I'm guessing it should be "one." I'll go hide somewhere now before the wet noodles come out.

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                Besides the thread goddess episode (PU), are there any requests? I have up to "It's Good to be King".

I would like to request Icon. Very thunkable ep. And whumpable, too!

Originally posted by blingaway
                Perfect piccie for post 8000!!! Yay us!

Yes, I'm gone for 3 hours and look what happens! This is wonderful! Yay 8000!! And thanks to everyone for the 600 post congrats. I didn't even notice. But since I am now aware, I will post a fave of mine. I went and had a girly thunk-night with my best friend. I showed her Remiel. Yummy!

Woo-hoo!
                Kerri

Comment

Gee, it doesn't look like too many folks have been online tonight. Guess I'll add another little pic to the collection.

What a winning smile!
                  OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Thunks to all who pointed out the issue with my sig...all fixed now and again thunks to wirthless for her beautiful work...*points to wirthless and orders Daniel clone to tend to her*

Now, on with the thunking!

Daniel in a tie....and Teal'c...not too shabby...double thunk material.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Since there's not a lot of traffic tonight, I thought I'd just put up a few pics that I like. (Sorry this one's so big - I couldn't figure out how to resize it.)

He did get a lot of wear out of that sweater, didn't he?
                      OregonJen

Comment

Let's see if I can do better on the sizing this time...

Who was it that liked profile shots? Photo's a little washed out, but still a cute pic, I think.
                        OregonJen

Comment

Before I forget, I should take this opportunity to thank everyone I may have snatched photos from. Your fine work has added many wonderful shots of this handsome man to my collection. Here's another....

A different sweater! And oh, so serious.
                          OregonJen

Comment

What is this? The sublime to the ridiculous? First the photos are huge and now this one's tiny - good grief!!
                            OregonJen

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              We usually have someone around, It's just that sometimes I think we thunk a little hard and you probably catch us when we are incoherent.

Hey I have friends from Brisbane!!! They live here at the moment but will be returning to Au in another year or two. They actually are living today to head back for thier visa renewal. (They are over here because of his work.)
                              All is understood

What a good job to travel like that ... they wouldnt want to return atm its soooooo hot in Brisbane lately .... or maybe its coz i've been lookin at all these Danny pics ....

Well i'm off ... to dive into the nearest pool .... or pond

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Hmm, it looks like Daniel and I have the run of the place tonight!

Wonder what mischief we could get into?
                                OregonJen

Comment

Working...
                                X