Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith816
    Whoa...umm...hi...new to this forum, so excuse me if I do something blatently stupid.

I'm a big Daniel fan (who isn't?)
    Welcome, wraith. I'm a lurker at the Skiffy SG1 board-haven't I seen you there?

If you're a big Danny fan, you'll love this thread. The hussies post GREAT pics, as I'm sure you've seen.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Happy 8000 ladies!!!!Nice work!!!!

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
      http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        (sorry foxy I don't have any tied up pics in my collection....I'm going to have to remedy that soon)

How about Scruffy Daniel instead????

If frostfox doesn't want him, I'd be more than happy to take him home and clean him up.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Jack you see that one there, that Kliggins...She's being pert and needs a spanking...

http://members.cox.net/xgode/redsky22.jpg
          ROFL!

Daniel, do you think Bling has heard the saying truth hurts?
          sigpic

Comment

Dun dun da dum!!!

Unveiling...my new sig! Thanks to wirthless...mmmmm Bandaniel..nothing better to cure a Mardi Gras hangover!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
              Dun dun da dum!!!

Unveiling...my new sig! Thanks to wirthless...mmmmm Bandaniel..nothing better to cure a Mardi Gras hangover!
              Love it!
              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                ROFL!

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...sigpic/jd9.jpg

Daniel, do you think Bling has heard the saying truth hurts?
                Jack, my hussies are bickering again. What do you do when the gutter gals get all worked up?

Comment

Over 8000 posts, accomplished on page 400 of the thread - amazing!! In keeping with the celebration, I have to post my favorite pic...

Mmm, mmm, mmm. What a handsome fella!

Enjoy the day - we're having a beautiful sunny afternoon here in Oregon.
                  OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

OregonJen - I love the second pic in your sig! I'd have to say that in those situations he is much cuter without the glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                      OregonJen - I love the second pic in your sig! I'd have to say that in those situations he is much cuter without the glasses.
                      I agree - the glasses give him a whole different look which, I suppose, is the point. Thanks for the compliment. (Technically, I suppose you're complimenting DJ/MS, but that's fine with me - he's adorable!)
                      OregonJen

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                        Jack, my hussies are bickering again. What do you do when the gutter gals get all worked up?

http://members.cox.net/tgode/2x15tfr2danieljack.jpg
                        J:"Get one of those kiddie pools and fill it with jello..."

D: "Does that usually work?"

J: *shrugging* "I dunno...but I'm puttin' five bucks on Kilggins..."

Last edited by wirthless; 09 February 2005, 03:55 PM. Reason: spelling badness

Comment

Gotta post one more before I leave for today to make 75 (which seems like nothing compared to many of you) but then I'm three-quarters of the way to 100 which seems like some kind of a milestone, don't you think? (Okay, I'm reaching, I know....) Anyway, here's another lovely pic to make up for it.

Until later, have a great evening!
                          OregonJen

Comment

To those that PMed me, I will try to forward e-mail tonight. Tomorrow afternoon at latest. I have not forsaken you! :-)

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                              Dun dun da dum!!!

Wonderful job Erin and Wirthless; and we know how much I love the bandana.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blingaway
                                Well there is this little switch right back here on the forum and I just turn it off and withhold their daily allotment of RDA/Mac/Jack pics. The only drawback is that it angers a lot of other people as well as punishing the gutter gals, so it must be used sparingly. I have had to use it twice recently and Darren and David are starting to get suspicious.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X