Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy867

THUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now where did you find this???????????
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

WARNING. THUNK WORTHY PICTURES AHEAD!

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Danny Toes!!!

Comment

see! poor Danny is lost without me! *here Danny, let me help you up.... whoops! I've slipped and fallen down, hey this floor is nice and comfy *

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

THUNK!
                  Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

THUNK YOU FOR LOVERLY LEGACY PICS!
                    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

If were doing Crazy Daniel, it's logical to segue into Freaked-Out Daniel.

MS does crazy and freaked-out so well. Poor Daniel-in-need..Ya just wanna hug him.

Comment

Ow ow ow! I'm all black and blue from thudding!!

I feel like I'm mooching off all of you looking at these screencaps! But don't let my guilt stop you all!
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Yes, needs is a very good episode for Psycho daniel, and so is legacy, and Lifeboat. (Its amazing Daniel has been able to stay sane with all the insanities that he has suffered.
                          Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Well, DJF you did good today, very good!!! These are great pics of DannyBoy. Too bad nobody was there to comfort the poor guy. I bet there are one or two out there who would love to help him feel better.....right?
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

I got the season seven DVDs today and the Stargate Magazine. So I came straight home and watched Chimera, Evolution part 1 and 2. Oh. My. God. Too. Much. Hotness. If I could think clearly right now, I could tell y'all my favorite parts, but am still in that haze. I watched the blindfolded scene about three times before getting on with the episode.

OKay, I need a minute.

All right, I believe I can proceed now. I liked Chimera since it was all about their personal lives and we hardly get that. I also loved the scene when Daniel and Teal'c were working out. Rewound that a few times. Then needed to find a fan.

Those three eps were worth the price of the DVDs. Y'all were right. Sometimes I get Southern when I talk fast. Wait, I'm typing. So when I type fast, too, I guess. Watched the MS video diary, too. How cute is he? *squeals* *squeals*

And I haven't even read the magazine yet. Someone is going to have to slap me.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                                I got the season seven DVDs today and the Stargate Magazine. So I came straight home and watched Chimera, Evolution part 1 and 2. Oh. My. God. Too. Much. Hotness. If I could think clearly right now, I could tell y'all my favorite parts, but am still in that haze. I watched the blindfolded scene about three times before getting on with the episode.

OKay, I need a minute.

All right, I believe I can proceed now. I liked Chimera since it was all about their personal lives and we hardly get that. I also loved the scene when Daniel and Teal'c were working out. Rewound that a few times. Then needed to find a fan.

Those three eps were worth the price of the DVDs. Y'all were right. Sometimes I get Southern when I talk fast. Wait, I'm typing. So when I type fast, too, I guess. Watched the MS video diary, too. How cute is he? *squeals* *squeals*

And I haven't even read the magazine yet. Someone is going to have to slap me.

Lisa Michelle

That's it. I'm raiding my savings account for season seven. I want to *squeal* too!! *pouts*

Comment

Working...
                                X