• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh double thunk... nice very nice
    sigpic

Comment

Jilly's hotel in CA has DSL!

No more withdrawal!

I think Danny sees it as a dubious thing, though...

Comment

totally snurched this from an email that was from a post from another forum *head spins*:

I read up on the ISP's problems and got very concerned. The ISP is dead.

This is urgent, I hope you got this from your ISP-it was on WebhostingTalk concerning Oktagone.
        I quote, from the WEbHostingTalk forum:

EZZI.net is very sorry for the situation all of you are in. We have now closed out Oktagone's account and all servers will be resold.
        In the meantime what we are going to do is put all servers back online until 8:00PM EST Friday February 4, 2005. At that time all servers will be taken down again and reformatted and data will be lost forever.
        Just so everyone knows, because of the way Oktagone's IPs were setup, if you want to continue service with EZZI directly, you will have to change your IP address.
        Again, we are very sorry for the situation you are in and we are just doing what we feel is right by allowing all of your to retrieve your data.
        Please help spread the word for anyone who may not read this post

Sounds like we're in for some more deprivation NOOOOOOOO! On the bright side once that's done we shouldn't have these sorts of problems again

Comment

Again, I don't think there is going to be a problem. From what I gather from the Alpha Site, posted below, we are currently running on the new server and everything should run smoothly from now on. Quit panicking!

"UPDATE @ 1:10 a.m. EST - The site is back online, and we are doing some side-wide repairs. Please bear with anything broken that you see (including polls), and with the site's current slow response. It's being worked on right now! GateWorld Forum is not online yet; it is being restored from a back-up made on Monday before the site went down, but it may take another day or more before it is reopened.

UPDATE @ 7:12 p.m. EST - We are in the process of being set up with a new hosting company, and should have the majority of the site back online shortly after the new server is set up for us! We will then transfer the DNS settings, which will allow some users to access the site within hours, but for others may take up to 24 to 36 hours to propogate to your ISP.

GateWorld Forum will take longer to recover and migrate to the new host, but we are told that a recent back-up exists. We'll keep you updated!"

Obviously the latest was posted early this morning and the Forum is semi-functional again. So quit worrying. And if I'm wrong, you can all lambaste me when we get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            ...Obviously the latest was posted early this morning and the Forum is semi-functional again. So quit worrying. And if I'm wrong, you can all lambaste me when we get back.
            Very nefarious indeed.

Comment

Comment

I just need more Daniel and less talk

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh, it's so nice to finally be back! I missed everyone!! And the Daniel thunking of course. And I didn't even have time to get on this morning since I had a job interview! yay!! Don't think it's gonna work, though. It's a processing job which is a little below where I want to be. But that's OK cos I have 2 more on Monday and 1 on Tuesday. Woo-hoo!!

Anyway, in honor of tonight's ep, I thought I would post this:

I love this scene in particular. It's just so well done.
                  "You're a better man than that."
                  "That's where you're wrong!"

*Sigh*
                  Stick those two in a room and let them at it.

And a double thunk for good measure:

"You were gone." Breaks my heart everytime. Even out of focus, he's still hot.

Anway, good to be back. Enjoy the thunking!!

Kerri

Comment

Welcome back Kerri! And good luck w/ the interviews!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                      ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh, it's so nice to finally be back! I missed everyone!! And the Daniel thunking of course. And I didn't even have time to get on this morning since I had a job interview! yay!! Don't think it's gonna work, though. It's a processing job which is a little below where I want to be. But that's OK cos I have 2 more on Monday and 1 on Tuesday. Woo-hoo!!

Anyway, in honor of tonight's ep, I thought I would post this:

I love this scene in particular. It's just so well done.
                      "You're a better man than that."
                      "That's where you're wrong!"

*Sigh*
                      Stick those two in a room and let them at it.

And a double thunk for good measure:

"You were gone." Breaks my heart everytime. Even out of focus, he's still hot.

Anway, good to be back. Enjoy the thunking!!

Kerri

{{{{{{{{{{{{{kerri}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

good luck on the job search hope you find something soon

and thanks for posting piccies from ABYSS

even though he looks SMOKIN in 'ITS GOOD TO BE KING' also
                      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        totally snurched this from an email that was from a post from another forum *head spins*:

I read up on the ISP's problems and got very concerned. The ISP is dead.

This is urgent, I hope you got this from your ISP-it was on WebhostingTalk concerning Oktagone.
                        I quote, from the WEbHostingTalk forum:

EZZI.net is very sorry for the situation all of you are in. We have now closed out Oktagone's account and all servers will be resold.
                        In the meantime what we are going to do is put all servers back online until 8:00PM EST Friday February 4, 2005. At that time all servers will be taken down again and reformatted and data will be lost forever.
                        Just so everyone knows, because of the way Oktagone's IPs were setup, if you want to continue service with EZZI directly, you will have to change your IP address.
                        Again, we are very sorry for the situation you are in and we are just doing what we feel is right by allowing all of your to retrieve your data.
                        Please help spread the word for anyone who may not read this post

Sounds like we're in for some more deprivation NOOOOOOOO! On the bright side once that's done we shouldn't have these sorts of problems again
                        That's...funny...because that was a post by me on GW somewhere else....by now I know that GW has switched providers already...but funny where these things turn up!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                        ~CELLO!~
                        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

And yes, serious withdrawal of thunking here!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                          Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                          ~CELLO!~
                          ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Here's a thunk! A tongue thunk no less...

Comment

mmm, one of my favorite pics of MS....

Comment

I think we need some power pants to guard against anymore down time (though I think some more is coming this weekend. )

and a double thunk, no less.
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X