Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    Yep, nicely done, but I was hoping for something a little more luxurious, with hot and cold running Dannyclones and Jackclones to cater to my every whim.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../spajwpic1.jpg
    *sigh* Okay, okay...I'll start upgrading...

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
      *sigh* Okay, okay...I'll start upgrading...
      I loved the sadly floating beanie!
      sigpic

Comment

Any other requests for amenities for the upgraded Hussie Pond?

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
          Any other requests for amenities for the upgraded Hussie Pond?
          There should be pineapples growing pondside. Potted or in the ground, doesn't matter.

Comment

more double thunk pics
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomfancy
              I close my eyes and the shadows disappear...this is my oasis.

my contribution.
              Lovely! My mind sees pictures, I can never come up with words like that...

Comment

Originally posted by randomfancy
                I close my eyes and the shadows disappear...this is my oasis.

my contribution.
                ooo, I like that
                It is a very spiritual pic isn't it It feels very calming. Definitely needs a worthy tag!

and LMAO at the "pond" I like the floating boonie too, but I have to say I like the "upgraded" version - hot hub here I come!

Comment

Okay...pufff....I just...puff...got done....huff...running...

And you hit me with a double thunk...huff puff...and further take my breath away...

Keep em coming...

Pond pic...lovely and great suggestion...Daniel should be pantless..I mean, if he's at the pond, he is pantless...right?

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

ohhh the hot tub is even better
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                      Did you hear that SPACE will be airing S8 starting feb 10??!!!! Just think that maybe by mid march or april PU will be airing here in Canada. I managed to watch it after a very long 12 hour + DL. I couldn't believe it took so friggin long but it was very very well worth it.
                      Yes! Yay! Celebrations! I heard it from you, actually
                      Last edited by Buggy542; 30 January 2005, 05:20 PM. Reason: Oops!
                      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

For shame, we hussies are negecting our Daniel. I found him on page 2! And he seems a bit upset about it too.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                          For shame, we hussies are negecting our Daniel. I found him on page 2! And he seems a bit upset about it too.

Indeed. He's back at the community bulletin board to post lost signs.(it's the search for Jilly all over again...only...with everyone!)

Comment

Wild day at DJF's house. I'm needing one of these.....
                            Oh, thank you Daniel!
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              Wild day at DJF's house. I'm needing one of these.....
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/DJFavorite/DanielChimera1.jpg
                              Oh, thank you Daniel!
                              *hugs DJF* I know, mine's not quite as theraputic as a Daniel hug...

I'm not meaning to neglect our darling Daniel, but the frelling darvocet won't let me stay awake long enough to post!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                Hey you thunkers, I started this sigpic 'cause I just love the image, but I can't see where to go with it. Any ideas? Jilly you say anything like Beefcake an' I'ma kick ya...

OK, bling, here's one from Edgar Allen Poe, A Dream, that sounds nice and angsty.

In visions of the dark night
                                I have dreamed of joy departed
                                But a waking dream of life and light
                                Hath left me broken-hearted.

I was thinking this needed something slightly spiritual, but angst is good too.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Working...
                                X