No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We've had the S8 opener and the Atlantis premiere. Doesn't anyone have any thunkworthy pictures to post?

On the 'thunk' side, I have finally seen Door to Door - well parts of it. Have to say that I only really stuck around for the MS scenes as the movie didn't really grab me. Michael was only in it briefly, but wow, he impacts all right!
    sigpic

Comment

I haven't really had time to get some pictures from either show considering I went on vacation the very next day after the S8 premier and returned late Friday night (thank goodness for Tivo so I could watch Atlantis Sat. morning).

I'm looking forward to any pics from Gatecon.....

I will try to get some screen caps later this week. (The getting back to work after vacation is killing me.)
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Ok I found a GREAT pic of Michael. I haven't seen him on the show do this but I thought I'd share it. It's in my signature (I added the words so don't mind them.)
        "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

Originally posted by Animalian
          Ok I found a GREAT pic of Michael. I haven't seen him on the show do this but I thought I'd share it. It's in my signature (I added the words so don't mind them.)
          Animalian, you're right, that is a lovely, lovely picture. <Happy, happy sigh.> Thank you so much for sharing.

Comment

lol, no prob! *sigh* What a great smile...
            "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

how come this thread doesnt stay active... (wake up people MS is thunk worthy!!!!!)

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

I just have to say that MS is even more Thunkable in RL than he is on screen. Those eyes are absolutely amazing. He's got a great smile and lips too.

I'm bouncing because I just saw him a couple of weeks ago in Burbank and get to see him again in two days at Comicon. YAY!
                Webbgirl
                Keeper of Major Davis' Office Supplies

Webbgirl's Hangouts
                My Livejournal

Comment

You're soooo lucky Webbgirl!! What? Is my face turning green or something??

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                    You're soooo lucky Webbgirl!! What? Is my face turning green or something??
                    Hee...did I mention that I got a kiss from him in Burbank? Still swooning over that!
                    Webbgirl

Webbgirl's Hangouts
                    My Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Webbgirl
                      Hee...did I mention that I got a kiss from him in Burbank? Still swooning over that!
                      *gasp* I think I'd pass out if I had been in your place!

*DROOL*

Comment

I'm told that I had a 'OMG What just happened?' look on my face. Of course, all of my friends were too stunned to actually get a picture of the kiss.
                        Webbgirl

Webbgirl's Hangouts
                        My Livejournal

Comment

I'm told that I had a 'OMG What just happened?' look on my face. Of course, all of my friends were too stunned to actually get a picture of the kiss.
                          Aww maybe this next one you go to they will be more on the Ba'al (haha sorry had to)! Well at least you were still standing

*DROOL*

Comment

I was impressed with myself that I still had the presence of mind to remember my question for him. I'm crossing my fingers that the rumors about RDA showing up at Comicon turn out to be true. The thought of seeing MS and RDA in the same spot...GUH!!!!
                            Webbgirl

Webbgirl's Hangouts
                            My Livejournal

Comment

I was impressed with myself that I still had the presence of mind to remember my question for him. I'm crossing my fingers that the rumors about RDA showing up at Comicon turn out to be true. The thought of seeing MS and RDA in the same spot...GUH!!!!
                              They are gonna need paramedics there if RDA shows up!! LOL I mean come on MS and RDA, I betcha there would be a mob of women just waiting for that! Dont forget to take lots of pictures we need to keep the MS thunk thread going and pictures could just do the trick!

*DROOL*

Comment

OMFG!!!! Webbgirl...YOU SUCK BUTT!!! You got to kiss MS?!?!

...How? lol, not saying you or he aren't kissable but wouldn't it seem slightly random?

Either way...YOU GOT TO KISS HIM?! GAH!!!! *falls over and dies*

Dude...I also live in Southern Cali and I'm going to San Diego this weekend...WHY COULDN'T THE COMICCON BETHIS WEEKEND?! And Burbank is 20 minutes from my house...me so sad now...

Now I seriously wish my 6 months were up so I could get my liscense...

btw...THIS THREAD NEEDSTO STAY ACTIVE!

Comment

Working...
                                X