Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Sorry Kligs. You were collateral damage. I aimed at Jilly, but a shell of that size has pretty wide coverage...

Have some first aid...

Thank you, that is much better.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Double no fair!!! What did I do? Jilly, HELP!!!
      Aww, jeez, look what you did! Poor Kliggy got caught in the crossfire. And she doesn't even have Prometheus Unbound in 35 minutes to help with the damage. You gotta be careful where you point those things!

Comment

Although, maybe she had it coming for THOSE SIDEBURNS...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          GO BLINGY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
            *shakes head* Some friend YOU are...

(Sorry there's no MS but I didn't think Kliggy would mind, seeing as how there's multiple bandanas flying around in here... )
            Last edited by Jillybiehn; 28 January 2005, 03:41 PM. Reason: Edited to a double-thunk instead of an RDA

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              Although, maybe she had it coming for THOSE SIDEBURNS...
              ROFL!!! I guess I deserved that.
              sigpic

Comment

*shakes head* Some friend YOU are...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...l/oatmeal3.jpg

(Sorry there's no MS but I didn't think Kliggy would mind, seeing as how there's multiple bandanas flying around in here... )
                Oh yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much Jilly, but I don't want this to become the Jack thread. I can go there and thunk to my little hearts content. I can drool over MS just fine as long as he is NOT WEARING HEADGEAR!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you, hussies, for the entertainment, but work calls. I leave with one of my favorite double thunks.

sigpic

Comment

I capped it for Ang, and it was aimed at her. I won't be doing it again. But like I said, I didn't think you'd mind.

OK, to make up for that:

Comment

Bye Kliggy. Come again when you can't stay so long.

Comment

and 15 mins to promethus unbound (am in the midwest... so it comes on at 6mst for me)
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't watch it anymore. How you can deliberately subject yourself to it is beyond me.

I guess I watch it mainly for the acting. It really is just an amazingly acted episode. So, yeah. And even though the episode is so sad, it's still in my top five. No idea why. I'm not a glutton for punishment or anything, but I love it. What can I say?

For something on a lighter note, 15 MINUTES LEFT!!!

And another double thunk:

Kerri

Comment

Thank Gawd for east coast feeds to the west coast. I only have 7 minutes to wait....
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Usually I tape it cuz hubby doesn't get home from work in time, and the second showing is on opposite our feed of Enterprise. But I think I'll be sneaking a few peeks tonight.

Comment

LOL! Jack and Danny are back at it!

Comment

Working...
                                X