Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson
    Aghh you all running away? I hate being on Pacific time...everyone is already in bed when I am around and you are all awake and having fun before I drag my sorry butt outta bed.

Nothing much else to say. Have to work tomorrow so Daniel will have to wait until I get home from work. :-(....sad eh?

Back to lurking....

Well, it's 09.30 here and I've just had breakfast (yep, tea and crumpets - I'm not in work today) the two nice men just delivered my new washing machine and now I'm off to a beer festival in Manchester.
    Back tonight, be good when I'm gone, don't let the clones near the beer, you know they have no tolerance, I don't want to come back and find that the Jackclones have had to carry them home again. You know what trouble they can get into.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
      Aghh you all running away? I hate being on Pacific time...everyone is already in bed when I am around and you are all awake and having fun before I drag my sorry butt outta bed.

Nothing much else to say. Have to work tomorrow so Daniel will have to wait until I get home from work. :-(....sad eh?

Back to lurking....
      I am on pacific time too, but forgot to check in.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        Well, it's 09.30 here and I've just had breakfast (yep, tea and crumpets - I'm not in work today) the two nice men just delivered my new washing machine and now I'm off to a beer festival in Manchester.
        Back tonight, be good when I'm gone, don't let the clones near the beer, you know they have no tolerance, I don't want to come back and find that the Jackclones have had to carry them home again. You know what trouble they can get into.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ox/tanktop.jpg
        Yes ma'am. No beer for the clones. Have a good time.

sigpic

Comment

Hellooo Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

I think i've found my new home away from home !!! I've been siftin thru some of the pages ... its amazin wat u guys get up to!! Plus i have a new found appreciation of MS - i never knew that man could look soooo good!!

Ooo and i hear some of u ppls havent seen Prometheus Unbound yet ... ur in for a nice suprise ... just a lil preview ....(may b spoilerish)
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nbound_108.jpg

I was laughing most of the way thru. Especially where
          Spoiler:
          The super soldier says to Daniel ... "You are very attractive" and Daniel starts squirmin ... *cough* "What?? .... Ur not my type ... i'm more than a lil disturbed that i might be yours...."

Oo and the highlight ...
          Spoiler:
          "Who are you?" "I'm Olo ... Hans Olo"!!!
          i was rotfl .. v funny Danny ep.
          Gotta luv Claudia tho and b jealous of her ... she gets to kiss the hottest men in sci fi land ... but she's an Australian! All is forgiven!

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Morning all! (Welcome SST )
            Wow...can I just say how glad I am to just be up at dawn versus the virtual butt-crack of it...Better night last night. (Although, I do have some rather conspicuous contusions leftover from the multitude of multi-thunking yesterday... ) [Editor's note: That was not a complaint.
            ..]

...Daniel sat down for his morning journal entry, pleased that his all night vigil proved fruitful, and that he still had his pants...

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Yes ma'am. No beer for the clones. Have a good time.

Yes. Particularily not skunky beer....(Bad. Very bad...)

Last edited by wirthless; 28 January 2005, 03:43 AM. Reason: weirdness...and inept typing

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                LOL! Oh Jilly I needed that giggle.

Emms...I like it!
                For the newly christened Emms, and for the neglectful others who missed my 1500... Guilt! GUILT!!
                Freshly capped from 48 Hours...

This one makes me gibber.
                *would wish you a belated happy 1500th, and thank you for that pic.....but seems to have thunked dead away*

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  Yes - Watching the Prometheus Unbound ep clips included in the "Behind the Stargate" Special made me realize that much thunking will ensue this Friday evening.
                  us Aussies were supposed to get our thunk-fest 3 weeks ago...but of course, Channel 7 did not show Prometheus unbound....it has been said, i think, because of atlantis spoilers (atlantis is not showing here yet)

...... I coulda had the chance to test my Thunk Belt......

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Originally posted by randomfancy
                    us Aussies were supposed to get our thunk-fest 3 weeks ago...but of course, Channel 7 did not show Prometheus unbound....it has been said, i think, because of atlantis spoilers (atlantis is not showing here yet)

...... I coulda had the chance to test my Thunk Belt......
                    It's bad enough that we poor souls at the mercy of Skiffy have to wait for it, but to scheduled to see it and then be denied! That's a whole 'nother level of wrongness.

Here Emms, take your medicine, you'll feel better...

Comment

Argh! I watched a movie last night and after it was finished I was exhausted and went straight to bed... Those pics are going to have to wait until Monday more than likely. I work on the weekends.

Oh, good morning everyone!

Comment

Honestly, you guys are up early. Don't you ever sleep?
                        sigpic

Comment

.... .... ....

prometheus unbound is on tonight
                          and HOTTIE IN BANDANA!
                          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I wake up every morning like at 7:30! And on Fridays I usually wake up at 4:30 and I don't know why... It's programmed. I have to get some internet time in before I run off to work...

(This morning was the exception for the 4:30 thing, I DID wake up at that time but decided to go back to sleep instead of getting up, which I usually do.)

Comment

I did last night. Kinda.

I wonder if Daniel gets better naps from zat blasts or blows to the head...?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                I did last night. Kinda.

I wonder if Daniel gets better naps from zat blasts or blows to the head...?
                                Zat blasts; less pain.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X