Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I worked so hard to get it in there..... !)
    I bet you did! Having done a few clumsy photo manips myself, I'm impressed with how smoothly you tucked your picture in there!

Comment

Here's some mid-day humor:

You know your obsessed with Daniel Jackson when . . .

1. You look twice at guys with glasses now.
      2. You watch the History Channel hoping to see some archeaologists.
      3. You know how Daniel takes his coffee.
      4. You know the only man on earth (or any planet for that matter) that should wear a bandanna is Daniel Jackson (my apologies to boonie lovers).
      5. You go to Sci-fi Channel's website and refresh the page until the pic of MS comes up on the right side, then squee.
      6. You know the episodes of season 7 when he's wearing the "power bracelet."
      7. You think Abydos is a real planet.
      8. You want to read really fast, too.
      9. You know the name of the ep when his hair was short and either loved it (woo hoo!) or hated it (where's my Long-Haired Daniel).
      10. You believe in ascension.

Well, how obsessed are you?

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle

4. You know the only man on earth (or any planet for that matter) that should wear a bandanna is Daniel Jackson (my apologies to boonie lovers).
        5. You go to Sci-fi Channel's website and refresh the page until the pic of MS comes up on the right side, then squee.
        9. You know the name of the ep when his hair was short and either loved it (woo hoo!) or hated it (where's my Long-Haired Daniel).
        We had an archeologist in work today, lot older than Danny and no, not cute but dressed right out of season one geek Daniel's wardrobe.
        I thought of us.
        sigpic

Comment

1. You look twice at guys with glasses now. Hubby already wears glasses.
          2. You watch the History Channel hoping to see some archeaologists. Yeah. The one named Michael Shanks.
          3. You know how Daniel takes his coffee. Like he likes his women. Hot and black and with a spoon in...never mind...
          4. You know the only man on earth (or any planet for that matter) that should wear a bandanna is Daniel Jackson (my apologies to boonie lovers). What, no apologies to those of us who hate any headgear?
          5. You go to Sci-fi Channel's website and refresh the page until the pic of MS comes up on the right side, then squee. OK, you got me on that one...
          6. You know the episodes of season 7 when he's wearing the "power bracelet." Tatiana's bracelet.
          7. You think Abydos is a real planet. It isn't?????
          8. You want to read really fast, too. Already can. Darn thing won't come off though...
          9. You know the name of the ep when his hair was short and either loved it (woo hoo!) or hated it (where's my Long-Haired Daniel). Short hair with no boonies or bandanas FOREVER!!
          10. You believe in ascension. Yep, Oma'll be waiting when that one last thunk finally does me in.

Comment

more double thunk..

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

1. You look twice at guys with glasses now. /I do now!!!
              2. You watch the History Channel hoping to see some archeaologists./ Yep
              3. You know how Daniel takes his coffee. Actually, no, but as long as he takes it, or anything else he wants from me!
              4. You know the only man on earth (or any planet for that matter) that should wear a bandanna is Daniel Jackson (my apologies to boonie lovers). /Yes, but my 27 yr old neighbor with blue eyes doesn't look to shabby in one.
              5. You go to Sci-fi Channel's website and refresh the page until the pic of MS comes up on the right side, then squee.?/ No, i sit at gateworld and wait for the thunk thread to update
              6. You know the episodes of season 7 when he's wearing the "power bracelet." /oh, spank me I don't remember
              7. You think Abydos is a real planet.? /As long as he takes me there, I'll believe anything
              8. You want to read really fast, too. /So I can keep up with the Daniel threads some days
              9. You know the name of the ep when his hair was short and either loved it (woo hoo!) or hated it (where's my Long-Haired Daniel)./Either or, not picky when it comes to him, just enough for me to grab on when....nevermind
              10. You believe in ascension. /Prefer naked descension

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
              http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
                10. You believe in ascension. /Prefer naked descension
                like this??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle

You forgot, "You use Comic Sans MS, because it has MS it its name."

sigpic

Comment

I use it because I like the font. The MS is just a bonus.

Comment

You forgot, "You use Comic Sans MS, because it has MS it its name."
                      Yep, that's me!

Tasty new double thunk from Between Two Fires...

Comment

like this??

Exactly!!!!!!!!

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Oh NO!!!! I found our boy on the 2nd page!!!!!! We're so sorry Daniel!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Oh where, Oh where are my darling hussies? Oh where, Oh where can they be?

sigpic

Comment

Oh where, Oh where are my darling hussies? Oh where, Oh where can they be?

I'm here! Back again, at last. It's terrible to have to leave the pond for the wider world from time to time...

A fave...Shivan should like this one too.

Comment

Just in time for me to have to leave. Keep watch over the pond until I get back....(in about 2 hrs)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X