Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    Hey, do I look like I'm here to cater to your every twisted whim? I mean, jeez...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/a9381758.jpg
    Well, look at that. He does have a pair of jeans without holes in them.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      Cool! Hubby has family in SF. We're originally from Fargo. Shhh. We were just back there in Oct.
      FARGO, AS IN NORTH DAKOTA!!!!! Maybe we are related.
      sigpic

Comment

Fargo like the movie Fargo?

That movie is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
          I like being called Shivvy!

I just always realize that most of the guys I like won't like me like that...

But this isn't a thread for me to whine in! It's a thread to appreciate Daniel!

Pretty much everybody gets a nickname here, if it is possible to come up with one.

sigpic

Comment

BLING, CONGRATS ON 1500 POSTS

When you get a second, would you clear your message box out please?
            sigpic

Comment

Ahh I missed you guys in my overnight jaunt. I had to sit in a car for 4 and 1/2 hours with people who don't appreciate SG-1 and don't appreciate just how hot Michael Shanks is...*sigh*. But I was on the phone earlier with my friend who is stationed at Fort Lewis. He's an LT and will allow me to borrow his stuff for the Stargate con so I can dress up! He even watches the show so he knows what I need...how awesome is that?

Anyways back to Daniel/MS. It was nice to come back and go through all the pages and see the lovely caps and pics of Daniel. I much go watch the MS video diary to see the cap of him in the slave pants. I don't want the pants..I want whats in them...

Oh wait...PG forum...my bad.....

Have to work Friday night so I have to wait on Prometheus until I get home...don't know if I'll make it...

So...didya miss me?

DOUBLE THUNK!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Pretty much everybody gets a nickname here, if it is possible to come up with one.
                Please-just don't call me BM, ok? It sounds REALLY bad.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson

Anyways back to Daniel/MS. It was nice to come back and go through all the pages and see the lovely caps and pics of Daniel. I much go watch the MS video diary to see the cap of him in the slave pants. I don't want the pants..I want whats in them...

Oh wait...PG forum...my bad.....
                  Amen, sistah!

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    BLING, CONGRATS ON 1500 POSTS

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../dj123hero.jpg

When you get a second, would you clear your message box out please?
                    Best thing I ever gave you was the link to Best Smileys. My inbox is clear now...sorry bout that...

Comment

Just because I like this one...

Comment

I would post up pictures but the chances of them being in this thread are like 98% And I'm not going through 359 pages looking to see if the picture has been used...

Hmmmm....

Nice to see you Erinanderson!

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                          I would post up pictures but the chances of them being in this thread are like 98% And I'm not going through 359 pages looking to see if the picture has been used...

Hmmmm....

Nice to see you Erinanderson!
                          Go on and post whatever you like Stiv! Some piccies get posted almost daily, like...

Skiffy Flash Daniel!!
                          I think this one has become out default thread picture.

Last edited by blingaway; 26 January 2005, 09:10 PM. Reason: All wine and no sleep makes bling a bad speller.

Comment

I don't know why, just something about him in sunglasses.

Comment

I always liked him in that hair much better!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X