Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shivan

The book looks SO freaking cool! The dirt and the way it appears to really have come out of a tomb. It's gorgeous.

Heh, we're getting OFF topic... Hmm...

Blingaway post a pic of when Daniel is holding that book!
    Like so...?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Like so...?
      That's the book!

Comment

oh my thats nice another thunkable guy to add to my thunk list
        sigpic

Comment

You know, it's been entirely too quiet around here lately. I guess that's probably my fault. (Yes, I admitted it, shut up. )

*looks around to see if she can get something started*

*spies her usual partner in crime*

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            You know, it's been entirely too quiet around here lately. I guess that's probably my fault. (Yes, I admitted it, shut up. )

*looks around to see if she can get something started*

*spies her usual partner in crime*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...abydosgate.jpg
            You talkin' to me?

Comment

Why...no...what made you think I was talking to you?

Comment

how bout a double thunk

snurched from someplace on the net (maybe a photoshop creation too) doesnt belong to me... too bad.

uh ya can breath now... dont hold the breath too long may have to have CPR performed
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  how bout a double thunk

snurched from someplace on the net (maybe a photoshop creation too) doesnt belong to me... too bad.

uh ya can breath now... dont hold the breath too long may have to have CPR performed
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...danielguns.bmp
                  I don't know how we'll survive when they're onscreen at the same time...There will be pandemic hyperventilation...

Comment

I don't know how we'll survive when they're onscreen at the same time...There will be pandemic hyperventilation...
                    I plan to have oxygen handy.

Comment

Why...no...what made you think I was talking to you?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/40206.jpg
                      You were looking at my bandana. You were about to say how nice it looked.

Comment

I've been lurking and drooling in my quiet corner of the world -- enjoying every minute!! But I just got to the slave pants and BB and MS together with their guns. I really must thank you all for getting the blood going again on a quiet afternoon! Where did that pic of the slave pants come from? Season 9 with those 2, plus Sheppard on Atlantis will be too much to bare . Thanks again for those great shots -- I'm back to lurking and drooling now.

Comment

You were looking at my bandana. You were about to say how nice it looked.

http://members.cox.net/sgode/Tomb16.jpg

I was? No, I think I was about to say something about how dorky you look...

Comment

Originally posted by mtee1958
                            I've been lurking and drooling in my quiet corner of the world -- enjoying every minute!! But I just got to the slave pants and BB and MS together with their guns. I really must thank you all for getting the blood going again on a quiet afternoon! Where did that pic of the slave pants come from? Season 9 with those 2, plus Sheppard on Atlantis will be too much to bare . Thanks again for those great shots -- I'm back to lurking and drooling now.
                            Slave boy pants--MS's video diary, season 5 DVDs.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ehn/3x16u6.jpg

I was? No, I think I was about to say something about how dorky you look...
                              Yer just mad because I won't share my toys.

Comment

ohh we brought out a lurk.. how bout ya stay and join the party..

if i may ask... waht part of South Dakota are ya from (was lookin at your location)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X