Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox

Only teasing you, we can do a pagan dance together, Danny might like that...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/frostfox/102.jpg

Or maybe not...
    He does look a bit dubious...

I'd like to see the dance tho.

Comment

Only teasing you, we can do a pagan dance together, Danny might like that...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/frostfox/102.jpg

Or maybe not...
      It's okay. I find it difficult to repress my inner-Viking some days...

Comment

Daniel stopped to get a bite to eat, and to ask a few of the locals if they'd seen anyone that fits Jilly's discription...

Having no luck with the locals (and after a lightning-fast change of clothes...)he posted a 'MISSING' sign on the community message board, since that particular planet had not yet discovered milk cartons...

Comment

Good morning, Ladies! Just wanted to join the ranks of those with sigs - lookee, I made a little one too!

I hope you all have a wonderful day. Now, I'd better get some real work done!

Blessings!
          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/eld87.jpg
            Having no luck with the locals (and after a lightning-fast change of clothes...)he posted a 'MISSING' sign on the community message board, since that particular planet had not yet discovered milk cartons...[/I]

Well, he should know, having been missing in action himself.

Copy for milk carton -

Lost - One archaeologist, 6' tall, blue eyes, brown hair.
            Answers to the name of Spacemonkey, Plant Boy, Dannyboy.

If found, please return to General J. O'Neill, Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado Springs.

sigpic

Comment

Sshhh! I'm supposed to be working, so don't tell anyone I snuck back here. I just noticed I only needed one more post to make 50, so I thought I'd better add one just to round things out. I've lost track of which pics I've posted, so how about this one? (I'm sure it's been here before, but it's a nice one anyway!)

I was going to try to make it smaller, but then I thought better of it! Enjoy!!
              OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Well, he should know, having been missing in action himself.

Copy for milk carton -

Lost - One archaeologist, 6' tall, blue eyes, brown hair.
                Answers to the name of Spacemonkey, Plant Boy, Dannyboy.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...fox/daniel.jpg

If found, please return to General J. O'Neill, Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado Springs.

There's no mention of a reward. I think if the general really wants him returned he'd better offer something, for who in her right mind having found him would give him up willingly?

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                  Sshhh! I'm supposed to be working, so don't tell anyone I snuck back here. I just noticed I only needed one more post to make 50, so I thought I'd better add one just to round things out. I've lost track of which pics I've posted, so how about this one? (I'm sure it's been here before, but it's a nice one anyway!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...an/promo75.jpg

I was going to try to make it smaller, but then I thought better of it! Enjoy!!
                  I won't tell! Happy fifty!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    There's no mention of a reward. I think if the general really wants him returned he'd better offer something, for who in her right mind having found him would give him up willingly?

I'm thinkin' it would take a heckuva lot of chocolate...

Comment

I'm thinkin' it would take a heckuva lot of chocolate...
                      Jack being Jack, he may be unwilling to negotiate over the return of his archeologist...

Comment

After discovering that his 'MISSING' sign only resulted in himself being posted on a milk carton...Jilly's whereabouts really began to frustrate Danny...

Comment

Jack being Jack, he may be unwilling to negotiate over the return of his archeologist...

http://members.cox.net/sgode/FC1.jpg
                          I dunno...maybe if we waved some big honkin space buns--er, I mean GUNS at him...

Comment

I dunno...maybe if we waved some big honkin space buns--er, I mean GUNS at him...
                            Buns and guns maybe? A choice is always nice.

Daniel knows Jilly for an academic type (sorta) so he looked for her in the library. He became engrossed in a book of Latin declensions, she slipped out unnoticed, and he never realized how close he'd come to finding her...

Comment

Buns and guns maybe? A choice is always nice.

Daniel knows Jilly for an academic type (sorta) so he looked for her in the library. He became engrossed in a book of Latin declensions, she slipped out unnoticed, and he never realized how close he'd come to finding her...
                              ROFL! Blingy, you rock!

Comment

ROFL! Blingy, you rock!
                                *curtsies*

But of course you see the fire truck sized plothole?

Comment

Working...
                                X