No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The day of searching left Danny exhausted (what, with the prison search, and hussie-pond and all...) so he sat down before bed, to review his notes on all the places he'd searched so far...

Comment

Spent from a hard day's search for Jilly, he lay on his pillow. He couldn't sleep, however. Not until he found Jilly...

Well, I'm off for the night, All...in a disasterously futile attempt to get some sleep. (HA!) But barring any major natural disasters, or minor bodily malfunction, I shall return in the morning to post a righteous double-thunk over coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        In the continuing hunt for Jilly, Daniel enlists Jack's help. Through exhaustive research he's found the location of the ancient and secret Hussy Skinny Dippin' Pond and goes to investigate...

http://members.cox.net/sgode/nox3.jpg

Jilly was, sadly, not to be seen, but the rest of the hussies gave the boys a right nice show...
        ROTFLMAO! Hopefully this pond is further south than here or we're all gonna have frozen bits.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Well, all. Tomorrow is my second interview. Which is actually a spend the day shadowing one of the people that works there kind of thing. So, I'll actually be working all day and i don't know if I'll have time to post the Prometheus Countdown in the morning or not. In case, I don't, here is a little taste of the 64 Abyss screencaps I made this afternoon and will try to post this weekend (maybe Friday if I have the time). Enjoy!!

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
            ROTFLMAO! Hopefully this pond is further south than here or we're all gonna have frozen bits.
            The thought of frozen hussy bits is making Daniel worrisome...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
              Well, all. Tomorrow is my second interview. Which is actually a spend the day shadowing one of the people that works there kind of thing. So, I'll actually be working all day and i don't know if I'll have time to post the Prometheus Countdown in the morning or not. In case, I don't, here is a little taste of the 64 Abyss screencaps I made this afternoon and will try to post this weekend (maybe Friday if I have the time). Enjoy!!

http://images.snapfish.com/34293%3C5...3B659678ot1lsi

Will we get all sixty-four? That much ascension sweater will have us all gibbering.

If I don't get to say it in the morning GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

[center]I wanted my first post with my new sig to be here.
                I probably drove you bonkers Bling, but thank you so much!

Last edited by Kliggins; 19 January 2005, 08:38 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  [center]I wanted my first post with my new sig to be here.
                  I probably drove you bonkers Bling, but thank you so much!

Darling, I'm already nuts. What's a little bonkers on top of that? But no, ya didn't...

So anyway, I just got this from the Dr Jackson Featurette in season two. I don't remember this image from an episode. Anybody?

Comment

Darling, I'm already nuts. What's a little bonkers on top of that? But no, ya didn't...

So anyway, I just got this from the Dr Jackson Featurette in season two. I don't remember this image from an episode. Anybody?

http://members.cox.net/sgode/S2fette3.jpg
                    Does not look familiar to me. I don't think I have ever seen it either.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Does not look familiar to me. I don't think I have ever seen it either.

Here's a double thunk from the same featurette...

And with that I'm to bed!

One more Good Luck for Kerri!

Comment

http://members.cox.net/sgode/S2fette7.jpg

And with that I'm to bed!

One more Good Luck for Kerri!
                        I thought you were in bed!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hope everything goes great Kerri!

sigpic

Comment

Way good luck! Shall do the pagan dance of good fortune!

Comment

http://members.cox.net/sgode/S2fette7.jpg
                              Righteous double-think, indeed...

Comment

The search continues...

He'd gotten an early start on his search that morning, but soon fell into a trap laid by the other hussies of the pond....

After being deftly bound, he was dragged off to some unknown place, where the hussies had their way with him...

Although a distraction from his search, he found it to be a rather pleasurable experience...in a captive-like sort of way...

Once the Hussies set him free, he stumbled upon a rock, where he took a short rest before resuming his search for Jilly...

Comment

Working...
                                X