• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Did you have another candidate in mind?
    Originally posted by Frostfox
    But we always blame it on you.
    Unless we are blaming it on blingy.
    Well, she was there for both of them, she should take some of the heat!

Besides, she was the one who made me post all those doo-rags and boonies.

Comment

The rest of us are young, sweet, innocent souls led astray by your hussydom.
      I agree completely with the above statement, not sure I believe it, but I agree with it.

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      Well, she was there for both of them, she should take some of the heat!
      Okay, Blingy is the one to blame everything on.
      sigpic

Comment

I agree completely with the above statement, not sure I believe it, but I agree with it.

Good, and she's not even here to defend herself.

Comment

I, ah, kinda pinched, or okay, stole, well, I pinched him too, but that's neither here nor there... Anyhoo... I borrowed a Daniel clone last month and, well, he's kinda homesick. He's a lot of fun, but he does get neglected in favor of the Jack clone... a lot...

Annnnyway... I thought I would return him.

As you can see, he's a little melancholy, in spite of the new clothes and the pretty surroundings... I would think that you gals could cheer him up!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            I, ah, kinda pinched, or okay, stole, well, I pinched him too, but that's neither here nor there... Anyhoo... I borrowed a Daniel clone last month and, well, he's kinda homesick. He's a lot of fun, but he does get neglected in favor of the Jack clone... a lot...

As you can see, he's a little melancholy, in spite of the new clothes and the pretty surroundings... I would think that you gals could cheer him up!
            Poor Dannyclone, what have you been doing (or not doing) to him?
            I keep my Dannyclone in the same box as my Jackclone, seems to keep him out of mischief...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
              You guys will LOVE Prometheus Unbound. It's just a wonderful Daniel Thunkfest. PHRWOAR! is pretty much all I can say. Just thinking about it....ooo.. :-)

Kerri
              Just watched it today. It was a 349 mb dl. Took all day but it was well worth. It was almost like watching it on TV.

PHRWOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely amazing. LOL!!!!!!!!!

Not just Daniel but everyone in that was excellent.

I am also quite excited because I just found out that starting on Feb 10. S8 will be airing in CANADA. I can't wait to tape all the eps so I can watch them again and again.
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

Ooh, that's from Full Alert. I've seen some screen caps and oh mama! *wipes drool from mouth*

Please tell me he has his sleeves rolled up in some of the scenes. *crosses fingers*

Comment

But we always blame it on you.
                  Unless we are blaming it on blingy.

The rest of us are young, sweet, innocent souls led astray by your hussydom.
                  Okay, before you all go blaming Jilly, might I just illustrate.....

(actual pic. of Jilly \\// )

Note how the lowly archaeologist bows to her whim. Be afraid! Beware of the VP of Local Hussies 69th!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                    Okay, before you all go blaming Jilly, might I just illustrate.....

(actual pic. of Jilly \\// )
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ehn/Dan070.jpg

Note how the lowly archaeologist bows to her whim. Be afraid! Beware of the VP of Local Hussies 69th!!!
                    I got nothin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      I got nothin'.
                      Thaaaaaaaaat's right!

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                        Ooh, that's from Full Alert. I've seen some screen caps and oh mama! *wipes drool from mouth*

Please tell me he has his sleeves rolled up in some of the scenes. *crosses fingers*
                        Well, he had one sleeve rolled up! LOL! I erased the background and painted it to make it non-spoilery...

Comment

And to think, I had a gift for you...

For everybody who *didn't* blame it on me...

Oh what the hell Kliggie, you can have it anyway... http://members.cox.net/mingode/RDA%2...204%20Klig.jpg

Comment

Another'n from Lost City...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              Another'n from Lost City...

http://members.cox.net/mingode/LC1.jpg
                              *squeals* meeeep! ah! I'm speechless!
                              Last edited by Buggy542; 16 January 2005, 05:31 PM. Reason: I seem to have lost my ability to spell while looking at that picture...
                              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                                *squeals* meeeep! ah! I'm speechless!
                                So glad to contribute! How 'bout this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X