Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    It's a stunning photo of RDA too, that pair of pictures are two of my favourites along with this one. Which is I think my absolute favourite shot of the pair of them.

Words fail me (a rare event).
    um...babble...gibberish...um....*THUNK!*
    sigpic

Comment

And another thunk.

Comment

Kliggie dear, are you okay? *fans*

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
          Happy birthday Dana Jeanne!

Sorry that I can't post a nice pic, but I'm under medication (stupid dentists...) and can't think straight at the moment...
          Daniel plans to shoot Iskandra's dentist for giving her pain. Feel better soon!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Kliggie dear, are you okay? *fans*
            noooo, not really, thank you.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              noooo, not really, thank you.
              Come on, sweetheart, you must have seen that picture before.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                Hello Daniel thunkers. I usually hang out with the Jack thunkers, but I do lurk around here occasionally and enjoy the scenery.
                Woo hoo! Blueiris delurked!!! *waves Hi*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                  Come on, sweetheart, you must have seen that picture before.
                  um...um...um...I don't think so. Maybe I did but was not wearing my glasses?
                  sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANA JEANNE!!

sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Oh...ah...whenever I see pics from "Rising" I think "hey look, Daniel's wearing my jacket!" (Gotta love those North Face jackets...)

*thunk* is usually the next thing after noticing the darn jacket...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                      ~CELLO!~
                      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Daniel plans to shoot Iskandra's dentist for giving her pain. Feel better soon!

Uh...er...thanks, but I actually quite like the dentist, even though he *does* look like Lord Ba'al with glasses...it's just that after all that stupid drilling I got a splitting headache from the vibrations...not good....but hey, Daniel could should *all* my former dentists that I *really* hate! Then again he could just put that gun away and stay here with me....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                        ~CELLO!~
                        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

It is a little quiet in here so to liven things up here is my latest vid creation. I call it my Daniel/Jack THUNK VID. I just finished it last night. It is the last one on the page.

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/stargate/

Enjoy yourself but please take all the necessary safety precautions.

Feedback is really, really appreciated.

sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Just dropping in for a quick thunk. The kids are at a sleep over tonight, so I don't plan to be around here much. Sorry Daniel, but someone else with blue eyes is wanting my attention tonight.

Here's a little something for you gals....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

OK. Daniel was way too far down the page. Let's get him back on top where he belongs! (pun intended)

And since I just watched a bunch of convention stuff (thanks Sue!), I thought this would be appropriate:

It's from the Chicago Con this past year. He's waving at this little 5 year old girl in the audience. It was the cutest thing! Unfortunately, the pics are not mine. I forget where I got them from, but if it's anyone on here, THANKS!!

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                                It is a little quiet in here so to liven things up here is my latest vid creation. I call it my Daniel/Jack THUNK VID. I just finished it last night. It is the last one on the page.

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/stargate/

Enjoy yourself but please take all the necessary safety precautions.

Feedback is really, really appreciated.
                                Just watched it. I thought it was great! It's nice to see a humorouse Jack/Daniel vid since a lot of them can be kinda angsty. But, nice job. I like your other work, too.

Kerri

Comment

Working...
                                X