Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critter, here you go.

I have to go and clean up the rest of those slave boy picks so we can have the final part 4 later today.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      Critter, here you go.

I have to go and clean up the rest of those slave boy picks so we can have the final part 4 later today.
      We are so lucky to have you DJF! I can't wait!

How 'bout a little action Danny before DJF returns him to servitude...

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
        Talking of angels... I think it's time to find some Gabriel/Remiel pics... don't you?!
        Oh, I'd say so. And since I finally have a job to go to this morning, I shall not be able to Thunk with you all throughout the day, so thunk well and I shall see you all this evening. In the meantime, I give you:

And since I just watched Star-Crossed last night:

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Question for the boonie-haters: Is it still bad if he has the boonie but it's hanging down his back?

http://members.cox.net/tgode/3x07ds5.jpg
          No, now see, that's CUTE. You still have the great hair and knowledge that he's trying to ditch the boonie

Comment

Now...let's see if we can find a medicinal pic that will cure Jilly of her migraine before she has to go play with the spray glue again today...

LOL I like this one. Does anyone else crack up when he bats his eyelashes at Carter?

Comment

So, Jilly, you feeling a little like this today???

sigpic

Comment

So, Jilly, you feeling a little like this today???

Yup, that's pretty close. A lot of that, some of this:

Comment

That was me yesterday. Something I found that surprisingly helped, was a topical muscle relaxer. My migraine tend to hit me right above the eyes. But yesterday, it was bad enough that my neck started to ache. By using the muscle relaxer, it helped me relax in general and the migraine went away (that and some ibuprophen). It was the first time I've tried it. Quite surprising that it helped.

But then looking at a view like this helps too.

sigpic

Comment

I have a prescription for Imitrex, but it's being filled as we speak. Insurance company is really testy about how much I get. Grrr.
                    Meanwhile I've taken a combination of tylenol and advil, have ice on my neck, and am drinking caffienne. Keep your fingers crossed.

Comment

Oh, and, yes, stuff like this helps immensely.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                        Oh, and, yes, stuff like this helps immensely.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ehn/Dan013.jpg
                        Pics like that cure everything!

Until you get an overdose, fall off your chair and hit your head... then it starts all over again.
                        Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                        Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                          Pics like that cure everything!

Until you get an overdose, fall off your chair and hit your head... then it starts all over again.
                          Not if you're already on the floor.

Comment

That was me yesterday. Something I found that surprisingly helped, was a topical muscle relaxer. My migraine tend to hit me right above the eyes. But yesterday, it was bad enough that my neck started to ache. By using the muscle relaxer, it helped me relax in general and the migraine went away (that and some ibuprophen). It was the first time I've tried it. Quite surprising that it helped.

But then looking at a view like this helps too.

see i am smiling along with daniel because THE TOMB is on tonight at 6:00 and that means its a BAN DANIEL NIGHT

i know i should have went in search of a pic with daniel in bandana but hey me smiling
                            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                              see i am smiling along with daniel because THE TOMB is on tonight at 6:00 and that means its a BAN DANIEL NIGHT

i know i should have went in search of a pic with daniel in bandana but hey me smiling
                              Forget it. Not happening. Not aggrivating my migraine with bandanas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                                Not if you're already on the floor.
                                ROFL! (I can't think of anything to say, at least not anything PG-13 )
                                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X