Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    Critter, here's one just for you (Kligs you will enjoy it too.)

Mmmmmm. *drool* Mmmmmmmm *sigh* Mmmmmmmm. Thank you DJF!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Question for the boonie-haters: Is it still bad if he has the boonie but it's hanging down his back?

http://members.cox.net/tgode/3x07ds5.jpg
      I can't speak for all the boonie haters, but I am okay with it hanging down his back, although I do think of a 3-year-old child when I see it that way.

sigpic

Comment

By a peek at the user list, I see Kliggins has arrived on the scene.

http://members.cox.net/tgode/5x09btf1jackdaniel.jpg
        LOL! I thought I could sneak in unnoticed. Thanks Bling

sigpic

Comment

Since I am in such a good mood after receiving 3, yes 3, tapes full of Michael Shanks from Sue, just thought I would share a favorite from one of the movies included in the lovely package.

(WARNING: CHIN GERBIL AHEAD)

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            Since I am in such a good mood after receiving 3, yes 3, tapes full of Michael Shanks from Sue, just thought I would share a favorite from one of the movies included in the lovely package.

http://images.snapfish.com/3427%3B%3B9923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2338%3D%3B66%3D49%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3B5%3A84%3 A85ot1lsi

In that particular pic the chin gerbil doesn't really bother me because I start with the crossed arms, move up to a shoulder, across the collarbones, and back down the other arm, back to the first arm, and so on in a continuous and utterly delightful loop.

Hey Switch, I got a better capture of skiffy Daniel if you wanted to rework your montage...

I posted it this morning, but what the heck, it's so pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42

http://images.snapfish.com/3427%3B%3B9923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2338%3D%3B66%3D49%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3B5%3A84%3 A85ot1lsi
              Yeesh! Good thing there are scrumptious arms to off set that chin gerbil! And what is going on with that hair.
              sigpic

Comment

I posted it this morning, but what the heck, it's so pretty!
                Yes Bling, it is very pretty. Great job

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  Yes Bling, it is very pretty. Great job

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...gpic/dj112.jpg
                  And so is that one!! Dang, did Daniel look any less than Utterly Shaggable every time he wore that white sweater??

For something not so pretty, go see my weather pome!

Comment

And so is that one!! Dang, did Daniel look any less than Utterly Shaggable every time he wore that white sweater??

For something not so pretty, go see my weather pome!
                    I did and replied How is the toe doing?
                    sigpic

Comment

I did and replied How is the toe doing?
                      Better! The swelling is down and the vivid spectrum of bruising has faded to mostly gray now, but I still have problems with footwear.

I love it when they work the blue lighting...

Comment

First up - happy new year to everyone! Hope you all had a very good Christmas and new year etc.

Secondly - just want to note that the image Kliggins posted always makes me go
                        a) weak at the knees
                        b) reminds me of... (this is going to sound so bloody daft!) an angel or what I think one should look like. He's just.... beautiful beyond words... or he is when he looks up and you get a dose of the 'eyes'.

Talking of angels... I think it's time to find some Gabriel/Remiel pics... don't you?!

Comment

I'm just a little bit embarassed that I am the one to have to bring Danny-boy to the top this morning.....I don't even have a picture for you to drool over....
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

*runs away screamingl*

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...igpic/jd20.jpg

Look! Jack and Daniel are coming to save me
                            (((((Kliggins))))) I love the two thunks for one around here...I know, I said that yesterday but it's still true!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                              Will you not love me anymore if I confess that I don't like the slave boy outfit...? I could design something much more suitable for showing off the tush of steel.
                              I'm not entirely sure I like this look either FF....maybe I just need a few more samples to make sure....just for the sake of not wanting to make a rash decision you understand!
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Well, Critter, I hadn't gotten through looking at the scenery to post yet. So in honor of you doing the posting, I'm going to repeat this pic. (Because it's the only one I have at the moment of the two of them. )

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X