Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy fellow hussies!
    I have been thoroughly enjoying the scenery of the last couple of pages (not to mention doing the seething jealousy thing about Hatusu ).

*batting eyelashes* I think I need me some more MS smiles to cheer me up

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Howdy fellow hussies!
      I have been thoroughly enjoying the scenery of the last couple of pages (not to mention doing the seething jealousy thing about Hatusu ).

*batting eyelashes* I think I need me some more MS smiles to cheer me up
      Here.

Comment

Oh, no, wait! Here!

Comment

Forgive my ignorance, but what are your referring to when you mentioned the "think about Hatusu" (probably an inside joke or something, yes?)? In the meantime, I'll look for some more lovely photos of Daniel...
          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Hatusu is one of the local hussies who got to meet MS and his nekkid arms, among others.

Comment

Here's another little photo to enjoy (gee, I'm not getting much work done today, but I'm having fun anyway).

Ahh, what a sweet smile!
              OregonJen

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                Oh, no, wait! Here!

I'd love to know what they are laughing over, they look like a pair off naughty school boys. They often look like naughty school boys in photos.
                sigpic

Comment

Ah, thanks for the explanation. It sure would be fun to meet some of the cast - especially MS or AT - but it's unlikely I'll be doing that any time soon! So, I'll join in on the jealousy thing!

Thanks for your message, by the way. I hope you'll have a great time on your vacation.
                  OregonJen

Comment

I'm off for today--dangit, WHERE'S MY BLINGY?!--but I'll see y'all tomorra. Until then, sweet whatevers!

Another nice smile for KG.

P.S. SUE!! Where's my tape?!?!?!

Comment

Anyone watching The First Commandment last night? The first Bandana Daniel ep. Woo hoo!

*bandana squee*

Comment

I'm off for today--dangit, WHERE'S MY BLINGY?!--but I'll see y'all tomorra. Until then, sweet whatevers!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/31801.jpg

*runs in panting* I'm here! I'm here! I just wanted to look in and make sure Daniel was near the top before I ran the kids into town to spend their Christmas money. Sorry to post and run out on ya Jilly!

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                          Anyone watching The First Commandment last night? The first Bandana Daniel ep. Woo hoo!

*bandana squee*
                          The episode should be renamed First Bandana...

Comment

And then there are those of us who work for schools and are off this week...

Me and my clone even took a nap yesterday afternoon.

Welcome to the club, Jen, and Frosty's right, but she forgot to mention we've all had our shots.
                            I'm one of those lucky ones, who's company give us this week off. So I get to thunk here all day, if I can. The hubby took the week off and the kids are off too, so the time here isn't much more than I can during a work week.
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I forgot to mention, for Christmas I got DVDs of season 6 and will hopefully also get 5 and 7 soon, plus also got the original movie. I'll have the whole collection - wheee! Now I can watch Daniel any time I want to, with no commercials.

(Maybe it's silly, but it's kinda fun too.)

Anyway, for now I think I'll just sit back and relax and enjoy the sights.

Have a great afternoon and evening everyone!
                              OregonJen

Comment

What's this? Our Daniel thread is slipping - it was nearly off the bottom of my screen. We can't have that, can we?

Let's make sure our Danny stays where he belongs - at the top of the list!
                                OregonJen

Comment

Working...
                                X