Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatusu
    OK. Check my profile for the photo. I'm the blonde one next to Amanda Tapping. Mr. Shanks is next to my friend, Nancy (who would be a Daniel shipper if she was online)
    HATUSU!!!!! YOU LUCKY DOG!!!!! YOU WON THE CONTEST LAST YEAR!!!! I RECOGNIZE THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I am going to stop screaming now. I am so jealous; you got to stare at RDA *faints*
    sigpic

Comment

OK. Check my profile for the photo. I'm the blonde one next to Amanda Tapping. Mr. Shanks is next to my friend, Nancy (who would be a Daniel shipper if she was online)

I'd had time to prepare and was going to buck up and just pass out from envy for a while, but now I see you...and MS...and his NAKED ARMS together...

*dies, in the most rabidly jealous and dramatic way possible*

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        HATUSU!!!!! YOU LUCKY DOG!!!!! YOU WON THE CONTEST LAST YEAR!!!! I RECOGNIZE THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I am going to stop screaming now. I am so jealous; you got to stare at RDA *faints*
        I almost did!

Oh...I saw him smile too! Not at me. but at his daughter.
        Last edited by Hatusu; 27 December 2004, 08:39 PM.
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          I'd had time to prepare and was going to buck up and just pass out from envy for a while, but now I see you...and MS...and his NAKED ARMS together...

*dies, in the most rabidly jealous and dramatic way possible*
          But he's too young for me. You can have him!
          Last edited by Hatusu; 27 December 2004, 08:35 PM. Reason: To give Mr. Shanks to Bling.

Comment

I almost did!
            See what a great idea dragging you here was?! You made us all squee and faint and your post count has gone up by what? twelve? This rocks! You must come thunk everyday!

Comment

But he's too young for me. You can have him!

It's official!!!!! He's MINE!!! Hatusu the Queen Pharoah Contest Winner has given him to ME!!!!

*dies of happiness this time*

Comment

I almost did!

Oh...I saw him smile too! Not at me. but at his daughter.
                You saw him smile? *really whimpering pitifully now and pounding pillow* That is so great.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Bling. You're right! But then, it brought out the bragging side of me. It's because I watched the 7th season DVD today. I'm not sure, but I think Martin Wood called me Ronnie.

Comment

It's official!!!!! He's MINE!!! Hatusu the Queen Pharoah Contest Winner has given him to ME!!!!

Bling if you die, who will I have to nag?
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to be of service.

Comment

Bling if you die, who will I have to nag?
                        Nag michelleb to behave. THAT'll keep you busy.

Comment

Thanks, Bling. You're right! But then, it brought out the bragging side of me. It's because I watched the 7th season DVD today. I'm not sure, but I think Martin Wood called me Ronnie.
                          Not bragging, just relating and I started it by recognizing the picture. It is just so fun to realize you have been rhyming with us and I did not even know it. Now you can thunk with us too.

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad to be of service.
                            I've died twice, Kliggins has massive 'seen RDA smile' envy. I'd say it's been a good night's work.

Comment

I've died twice, Kliggins has massive 'seen RDA smile' envy. I'd say it's been a good night's work.

I am not sure massive even begins to cover it. A very good night's work indeed.

sigpic

Comment

I am not sure massive even begins to cover it. A very good night's work indeed.

And WE have kept her up past reasonable hours! Bonus!

Comment

Working...
                                X