Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    (The clones are trying to get free to find out where the other hussies are as well)
    Well if you wouldn't keep them imprisoned in the closet all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      Hey ya'll. Sorry I haven't been around to thunk with you. Busy weekend (and we didn't even have company. )

(The clones are trying to get free to find out where the other hussies are as well)

THUNK!
      oh my those arms!
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Wow! I sure missed a lot of great thunking!

Sorry I haven't been around, but Christmas has been busy! I hope all of you people had a good time celebrating!

I now know what it is to be a hussy, thank you. But I see that many of you call yourselves different names... like Shanks Hussy, and Hussy of Babylon... Is there a difference? I'm very curious, sorry.

Here's something for those who like the eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Tortelini

Sorry I haven't been around, but Christmas has been busy! I hope all of you people had a good time celebrating!

I now know what it is to be a hussy, thank you. But I see that many of you call yourselves different names... like Shanks Hussy, and Hussy of Babylon... Is there a difference? I'm very curious, sorry.

Here's something for those who like the eyes...
          http://www.starland.com/sf-sc/sf04/i...ks_Michael.jpg

Welcome back Tortelini! I think we've all been a little busy over the holidays.

As for the hussies of babylon, that happened a while back while Jilly and I were playing with our clones...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2339

Comment

Originally posted by Tortelini

Some of us are monohussy, only hanging arround on this thread, some of us are polyhussy, also kicking up trouble in the other thunk threads. But we are all in the collective gutter together, Bad Wimmin, one and all.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
              Some of us are monohussy, only hanging arround on this thread, some of us are polyhussy, also kicking up trouble in the other thunk threads. But we are all in the collective gutter together, Bad Wimmin, one and all.
              It is a FRIGGIN BLIZZARD out side!!! Since I was stuck indoors all day I decided to do something productive and went and got me an online Photo Album. I am in the process of putting in my DJ pics. I have gotten my pics from all over the place so my thanks go out to literally everyone.

Here is one of the pics to celebrate.

I just love those lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

I decided to do something productive and went and got me an online Photo Album.
                  And another one takes to piccie posting like a sea bass to buttersauce.

Oh. My. Thunk.

Its been a while since one has thunked me outright!

Comment

I found this and played with it a bit in animation. anyway ...

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                      I found this and played with it a bit in animation. anyway ...

http://img69.exs.cx/img69/1380/godis...smaller1fm.gif
                      V. Cool O-RA! I like how subtle the animation is.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                        Some of us are polyhussy, also kicking up trouble in the other thunk threads.
                        That just sounds so bad; polyhussy and I never kick up trouble.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            So true! You're the best Kligs!

And since I missed you...and for Hatusu if she ever comes to call....

Comment

This is very nice. I come by at your invitation (from Ancient 1's poetry thread), ...and you're all here! It's strange to coverse with you without rhyming.
                              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                                This is very nice. I come by at your invitation (from Ancient 1's poetry thread), ...and you're all here! It's strange to coverse with you without rhyming.
                                Ain't it tho! If you stay up late some night with Kliggins and me, we can entertain you in text and illustrations and work on your post count!

Comment

Working...
                                X