Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 520Elizabeth
    Just dropped in to say a very merry xmas to all you Daniel Hussies. I am an Australia so its Christmas morning 12,27 am to be exact. I should be in bed but thunking takes priority over sleep at the moment. Waiting for my kids to go to sleep so santa can come lol
    Seasons greetings to you too, Elizabeth, from The Home of Hussies.

It's mid-afternoon in the UK, just got in from work and dropping off the presents at my Aunt's house.
    I drive over to my best friend and her large family tonight, I've done a vast chili for tonight, tomorrow, Annie and I share the cooking while her hubby entertains the kids.

Hope everyone has a cool Yule and Father Christmas brings you everything you deserve in your stockings...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Welcome tortelini! A hearty welcome to you and your bandana love!

*jilly: Neener!!*

HELLO EVERYONE and WELCOME TORTELINI

just dropping by to say LOVERLY COLLAGE!

and MERRY XMAS EVE!

i will be around when i can but if i don't do all my THUNKING NOW or saying what i want to say i will never today lol

everyone that is driving anywhere <be safe>

have a great couple of days and JUST BE SAFE
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
        HELLO EVERYONE and WELCOME TORTELINI

just dropping by to say LOVERLY COLLAGE!

and MERRY XMAS EVE!

i will be around when i can but if i don't do all my THUNKING NOW or saying what i want to say i will never today lol

have a great couple of days and JUST BE SAFE
        I just want to post again my Christmas wishes to everyone.....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
          color]

Especially in New Orleans where it's currently SLEETING!!! OM FRELLING G who sent us this weather?????

On a less spastic note... Merry Christmas everybody!

Comment

Especially in New Orleans where it's currently SLEETING!!! OM FRELLING G who sent us this weather?????

On a less spastic note... Merry Christmas everybody!
            Nothing over by me yet, bling, but the girls in the French Quarter are getting some. I'm so glad I'm on vacation this week! May all you ladies, uh, no, hussies have a wonderful, safe Christmas. Sant's already gifted us with S9 Daniel-what else could we want.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

LOL, DJFavorite. Cute song!

We all want Daniel for Christmas, right? However, I'll settle for a Daniel Clone covered in chocolate.

Chocolate Daniels for all the Hussies!

Merry Christmas!

Lisa Michelle (PS Santa, I want a side of pineapple with mine)

Comment

*contemplating stopping by store to pick up a pineapple on way to Xmas gathering*
                LOL, they'll all wonder why I giggle helplessly evey time I take a piece of fruit!

Comment

Merry Christmas, Hussies!!!

This picture is for the thunk...

And this for the joke...

The Hussies want me to do what for Christmas? Wear a Bandanna, and a Boonie, and nothing at all? And be tied up and Evil? And be working out and yet slightly geeky? This is going to be difficult....
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                    What day, DJF? G turned 10 on the 16th. He's a booger. And I got him Yugioh cards for Christmas. I'm weak.

T'other pic where he's doing that hand thing:

Hey, MS is a star! He shouldn't have to adjust his own..whatsit's. I happily reach in and adjust them for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      [COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Comic Sans MS][CENTER]Good thing Michelle's home passed out. Getting her started on her warden routine...look out...
                      But i'm awake again now....so time to take the prisoner to the weight room for his daily workout...

(You knew that was coming, didn't you?)

Comment

Comment

Time for his parole hearing!! Get the nice suit out, Daniel

(I may be carrying this particualr fantasy too far...)

Of course, if he hadn't behaved badly in the first place he wouldn't be here..

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            Time for his parole hearing!! Get the nice suit out, Daniel

(I may be carrying this particualr fantasy too far...)

Of course, if he hadn't behaved badly in the first place he wouldn't be here..

LOL! Bwahaha! Michelle were you drinking absinthe last night? You're even more nuts than usual!

Comment

Oh that's wonderful!!! So, if I'm scrooge like, and i hold out for three spirits, will I get to see him?

Send back the presents! Take the Turkey out of the oven! I'm going around saying 'Humbug!' to everyone I meet until I see the Ghost of Christmas Thunk!!!

Comment

LOL! Bwahaha! Michelle were you drinking absinthe last night? You're even more nuts than usual!
                                No, just my usual tipple..masses of wine accompanied by several pounds of chocolate.

And Daniel would like a word with you all about provoking my fantasies...

'You see, Jilly, Bling, DJF and all the rest of you, it was bad enough when all she could do was talk. All she did then was babble incoherently about laundry. But now she can post pictures, there's no shutting her up, and it's very exhauting for poor little me...'

Comment

Working...
                                X