Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Please don't lurk! Y'all come and sit right down! The chocolate Daniels are on the sideboard, the pineapple is in the fridge and
    Thanks for the warm welcome OK from now on I'll try not to lurk

the Fire and Water is right here:

And thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou, I almost fell off my chair when I saw it

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      I think that's fair enough. here you go

TO: Scarym1's boss
      FROM: Dr's Michelle, Bling, Jilly and Lmichelle (And Nurse Sue) (And receptionist DJF, who is really the one in charge)

Please excuse Scarym1 from work. She has had a severe case of thunkage. the only cure for this is for her to stay at home, wrap up well, eat chocolate and thunk some more until she has got all the thunking out of her system.

And just to prove we're doctors, here's a picture of our boss.

ROFLMAO

Thanks for the note.
      sigpic
      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Oh all this talk of new SG1 eps is going to make me go looking for a dl site!!!
        sigpic
        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Here's a lovely ferocious Daniel. Can't see the weapons bulge, but we all know it's there.

OK, I've been lurking around this thread off and on for a while and have truly enjoyed reading(and seeing) everything you ladies have posted. I just had to respond to this great pic by making the observation that it would be really great if it didn't cut off so soon. A few feet further down and we'd have an excellent shot of his cute little tush. Oh, well, a girl can fantasize.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            I personally don't care for the bandana either, as if anyone cares, but I was afraid that I wasn't allowed to say that. I'd hate to have them thrown at me!!! It's his eyes that have me captivated! PHEW! Those eyes.....thunk!
            Woohoo!!!! Another bandana disliker comes out of the woodwork. Yep, they eyes have me too.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
              OK, I've been lurking around this thread off and on for a while and have truly enjoyed reading(and seeing) everything you ladies have posted. I just had to respond to this great pic by making the observation that it would be really great if it didn't cut off so soon. A few feet further down and we'd have an excellent shot of his cute little tush. Oh, well, a girl can fantasize.
              Ladies???? You called us ladies!!!!
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                I'm here! I've just been thunked into silence!

*that and I'm eyeing all my coworkers trying to figure out how much help I can get out of them using sweetness and light...... or blackmail/bribery/ouright threats *
                Forget about sweetness and light, go with blackmail, bribery and big threats.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                  *choke, hack* Never! *choke, choke* Over my rotting corpse! *choke, hack* Hey...my diet pepsi tastes funny...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ehn/3x16u6.jpg

"She's dead...you killed her..."
                  P.S. Luv the siggie Blingy
                  No Jilly, please don't be dead. I need you in my non-bandana corner. Please come back Jilly!!! Look how distraught Daniel is.

sigpic

Comment

Um...um...um...Welcome Bravesmom, but that is a fighting word. Ladies indeed. *goes off to look for chocolate and sulk about being called a lady*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Um...um...um...Welcome Bravesmom, but that is a fighting word. Ladies indeed. *goes off to look for chocolate and sulk about being called a lady*
                      Oh...um...sorry. I was trying to be polite 'cause I'm a newbie to this thread. I've noticed y'all use the word 'hussies' a lot, but I didn't know if I should be so bold. But I seem to have upset you with the 'ladies' crack, so I take it back. Y'all are all a bunch of shameless hussies.........is that better? And can I be one, too?

Comment

Oh...um...sorry. I was trying to be polite 'cause I'm a newbie to this thread. I've noticed y'all use the word 'hussies' a lot, but I didn't know if I should be so bold. But I seem to have upset you with the 'ladies' crack, so I take it back. Y'all are all a bunch of shameless hussies.........is that better? And can I be one, too?
                        You're welcome to be a hussy. By the way, have you gotten your Daniel clone yet?? Ya can't be a true hussy without one.

sigpic

Comment

bravesmom, I see your location is "The Big Easy". That's New Orleans correct??? If so, then you are in bling's corner of the world. cool!

sigpic

Comment

Oooooh! She called us a bunch of shameless hussies. *VBG* Thank you. Love your accent! There is always room for another hussy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              You're welcome to be a hussy. By the way, have you gotten your Daniel clone yet?? Ya can't be a true hussy without one.
                              No, I don't have a Daniel clone. How do I get one? I'm sure I'd enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                bravesmom, I see your location is "The Big Easy". That's New Orleans correct??? If so, then you are in bling's corner of the world. cool!
                                Yup, pothole city of the world. The schools suck and the politicians are crooked, but, hey, the food is fantastic! Yeah, I noticed that blingaway's from here, too. I also noticed that she does fab sig pic thingies. And she's a member of the IGAP-I can so relate to that!

Comment

Working...
                                X