Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imo
    Hello everybody I've been lurking here for a couple of months (you people are INSANE in a good way ) And I thought I should say hi.

First of all there's something I have to get off my chest...

Hello my name is Imogen and I am a Danielholic AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!
    so you should be, it's a damn fine thing to be! with a long and worthy tradition, and many wonderful customs.

Ok now it's time to go back to lurking
    no way! once you're out you're out!!

P.S. if anyone has any wet T pics from Fire and Water it would be greatly appreciated
    ooh, i second that. don't have any myself right now, unfortuntely
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
      Hello everybody I've been lurking here for a couple of months (you people are INSANE in a good way ) And I thought I should say hi.

P.S. if anyone has any wet T pics from Fire and Water it would be greatly appreciated
      OOOOOO! OOOOOO! OOOOOO! Another greedy thunker not afraid to ask for what she wants!! Well, I can't help you with the pictures but I am more than willing to share the drooling with you.....Welcome!!!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Yeeeeeeesssssss! Another one says no to the bandana.

I personally don't care for the bandana either, as if anyone cares, but I was afraid that I wasn't allowed to say that. I'd hate to have them thrown at me!!! It's his eyes that have me captivated! PHEW! Those eyes.....thunk!
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Imo

Welcome, welcome and as I myself have found out - if you ask nicely, you get.

Soooo.... for starts:

and

I'm sure there was a screencap of Daniel just after he'd 'woken' up, lying on the floor all soggy and sexy but my 'usual' source doesn't have it... I shall go alooking elsewhere!

Hope you enjoy and join in with the conversation and general paddling in the shallow end!

Comment

Eyes, huh?

Eyes it is then.

And a bit of scruff.

And those wonderfully kissable lips...

Comment

Originally posted by Imo

Please don't lurk! Y'all come and sit right down! The chocolate Daniels are on the sideboard, the pineapple is in the fridge and the Fire and Water is right here:

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Please don't lurk! Y'all come and sit right down! The chocolate Daniels are on the sideboard, the pineapple is in the fridge and the Fire and Water is right here:

AHA! that's the beggar!! Thought I was going even more insane than normal for a moment there....

Blingaway - I've said it before but it bears repeating... You ma'am are a goddess of the highest order!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                  AHA! that's the beggar!! Thought I was going even more insane than normal for a moment there....

Blingaway - I've said it before but it bears repeating... You ma'am are a goddess of the highest order!
                  *curtsies*

Comment

That was the exact same pic i was about to post!!!! (don't you just want to jump on him and take those wet clothes off....to stop him catching a chill, of course. I only have Danny's health in mind).

Well, if you're posting that, i'll have to make do with this

Just look at that gorgeous hollow in his throat where the water is pooling...

Comment

So the Anti-BanDanielites were out in force earlier...*checks moon phase* Hmmm, they usually don't gather at this time...

What's the general feeling on the helmet? I don't generally go for the helmet but this one's nice for the lips...

Comment

So the Anti-BanDanielites were out in force earlier...*checks moon phase* Hmmm, they usually don't gather at this time...

What's the general feeling on the helmet? I don't generally go for the helmet but this one's nice for the lips...

Hmmm. I really don't like anything on his head, cos i really like his hair. I like to be able to imagine running my fingers through it and scruffling it up.

Comment

Good Morning gals. Just a little something we haven't talked about too much in the last few days.......

Weapons Bulge!!!!
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            Good Morning gals. Just a little something we haven't talked about too much in the last few days.......

Weapons Bulge!!!!
                            If today is weapons bulge day, I must make a sig change!
                            Last edited by blingaway; 22 December 2004, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Here's a lovely ferocious Daniel. Can't see the weapons bulge, but we all know it's there.

Comment

Here's a lovely ferocious Daniel. Can't see the weapons bulge, but we all know it's there.

http://members.cox.net/ggode/5x04tfm14.jpg
                                Oh, you all know I have a special place in my heart for Action Danny and his Bulge.

Comment

Working...
                                X