Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMichelle
    So was Absolute Power good for everyone tonight?

Did you check out his butt in those white pants? Well, hell, of course you did. What am I saying? *slaps forehead* Evil Daniel certainly knows how to dress. Oh mama.

Lisa Michelle
    See, I was thinking Oh Daddy!

Jilly and Kligs, just look away...

Boonie! And the vest and the gear, and a little bit of the teeth! I'm in heaven!

Last edited by blingaway; 16 December 2004, 05:23 PM. Reason: Additions...

Comment

Which one of you lovely, er, ladies, posted the photo earlier from Heroes with Daniel holding the lactatewhosits, looking down so we can see his eyelashes and his lips are ... anyway, for some reason that photo just says "Daniel" to me, and it's so totally beautiful.

I turned it into my background wallpaper <G> It's just... well, I can't spell exquisite. Or maybe I can!

Dana Jeanne
      Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        See, I was thinking Oh Daddy!

Jilly and Kligs, just look away...

Boonie! And the vest and the gear, and a little bit of the teeth! I'm in heaven!

http://members.cox.net/ggode/1x09th11.jpg
        Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! I did not see the warning soon enough.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
          Which one of you lovely, er, ladies, posted the photo earlier from Heroes with Daniel holding the lactatewhosits, looking down so we can see his eyelashes and his lips are ... anyway, for some reason that photo just says "Daniel" to me, and it's so totally beautiful.

I turned it into my background wallpaper <G> It's just... well, I can't spell exquisite. Or maybe I can!

Dana Jeanne
          I think it was me. Glad you liked it. You spelled exquisite very well; A+ for you.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! I did not see the warning soon enough.
            Oh Kliggins. I try and I still git ya...

I'm sorry!

Comment

I have no reason for this one. I just like it!

Comment

One last lurid and gratuitous thrill for the night.

Comment

Kerri, clear your inbox!

Comment

I have no reason for this one. I just like it!

http://members.cox.net/ggode/7x02hc14.jpg
                    There is supposed to be a reason. Hey, nobody told me that!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      There is supposed to be a reason. Hey, nobody told me that!!!

Kliggie I hereby absolve you of ever needing a reason. For anything. Ever. From whence do I derive my authority you ask? Good question...

Last edited by blingaway; 16 December 2004, 08:32 PM. Reason: Accidently blighted my sig! Oh no!

Comment

Kliggie I hereby absolve you of ever needing a reason. For anything. Ever. From whence do I derive my authority you ask? Good question...

I will take your word for it that you are the grand poobahette and hence will post for no reason at all. Thanks for making is simple for me

I confuse so easily, especially around compters.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                          I believe the exact reaction I'm looking for here is....
                          Huminahuminahumina..... ohhhhh yeaaahhh!

This pic is just so typical, Jack looking like he's about to let fly with some other sarcastic comment, and Danny is looking so "Jaaaaackkkk" LOL
                          Seriously contemplating making this pic my wallpaper (I have that lovely black and white one of Jack and Danny right now ..... *droooooollsss* )

Comment

What is Daniel doing on the second page? Bad Hussies...

Anyway..after hearing about RDA's success in reading the phonebook, (see Mala's tread for further info), Daniel decides he'll have a go too

Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Morning ladies!

Right! In honour of the fact that I think I have found my 'spiritual' home away from home (t'other one is the Alphagate - when they're not being so dang pessemistic about BB 'taking over' from MS ) I would like to proffer the following for the thread in thanks for making me feel so welcome, even though I can only usually drop by once a day or so... And it also gets him back on top... where he belongs!

Because it always reminds me of one of the (many!) reasons I enjoy Stargate so much.

Where do you look first? The stormy blue eyes or the lovely, biteable pout?!

And in response to MichelleB's comments (who is a goddess for twigging where I was coming from - you have excellent taste m'dear!) about Andromeda - when he does turn up again... he's not all there physically and I'll leave it there as this is a family board!

Right - now I have to go find more stuff... perferably with either Jacob or Jack in it... Yes, I'm a tramp and proud of it too!
                              Last edited by Bub-bub; 17 December 2004, 03:56 AM. Reason: Mucked up the image thingee and the punctuation too... grr!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                                Morning ladies!

Right! In honour of the fact that I think I have found my 'spiritual' home away from home (t'other one is the Alphagate - when they're not being so dang pessemistic about BB 'taking over' from MS) I would like to proffer the following for the thread in thanks for making me feel so welcome, even though I can only usually drop by once a day or so... And it also gets him back on top... where he belongs!

http://img145.exs.cx/img145/6939/jacksoncredits1fs.jpg

Because it always reminds me of one of the (many!) reasons I enjoy Stargate so much.

Where do you look first? The stormy blue eyes or the lovely, biteable pout?!

And in response to MichelleB's comments (who is a goddess for twigging where I was coming from - you have excellent taste m'dear!) about Andromeda - when he does turn up again... he's not all there physically and I'll leave it there as this is a family board!

Right - now I have to go find more stuff... perferably with either Jacob or Jack in it... Yes, I'm a tramp and proud of it too!
                                Eyes first. Though I'm totally drawn in by the pout too. Just lures me into the screen (roll on next week.. looks like Prometheus Unbound will be totally Daniel all the time!).

I know Harper misses a few bits when he makes Remiel...but at least he can still kiss!!! (and boy, can he kiss, mmmmmm, from what I can see on screen)
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X