No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think I've got the hang of this now. Post on one, post on the other, reply, reply, reply...
    So now it's Mikey's turn!

Comment

Gads Jilly....you do manage to find some wonderful pictures of this hunk. His eyes are so incredible, don't you thunk....errrrrr....I mean think, don't you think???
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Flyby Daniel post!!! prepare to thunk!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Daniel/017.jpg
        Doesn't he look cute? Woo! Thunk away!!

Maybe I should cut down on the chocalate
        Mighty fine picture of Danny-Boy....looks much more like a man to me though.

Michelle, please don't cut down on the chocolate. If you do then we'll suffer thunk withdrawl on all the threads.....
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

i have no good reason for posting this pic...except that I want to

Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Mighty fine picture of Danny-Boy....looks much more like a man to me though.

Michelle, please don't cut down on the chocolate. If you do then we'll suffer thunk withdrawl on all the threads.....
            don't worry, i don't think i could cut down on chocolate ever. so the thunking will continue! okay, now i'm off to find a picture of jack and his gun..

Comment

don't worry, i don't think i could cut down on chocolate ever. so the thunking will continue! okay, now i'm off to find a picture of jack and his gun..
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

On the other hand, Daniel and his gun are pretty fine too

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../gundaniel.jpg

Yep. They are a nice pair.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    ooh, i like that! daniel looks so savage and wild..what episode is that from?

Comment

ooh, i like that! daniel looks so savage and wild..what episode is that from?
                      Dunno. I didn't put any sort of logical label on that one like I usually do.

Comment

Thunking over daniel does tend to drive logic out of the window.

Comment

Thunking over daniel does tend to drive logic out of the window.
                          Yep.

We should all thank Jilly for pining for this pic. I would never have made any attempt to get it if she hadn't moaned about wanting it.

Comment

Hate to say it, but it looks Meridian-ish to me, where he shoots out the window? Maybe not. Hope not. Hate Meridian.

Comment

We should all thank Jilly for pining for this pic. I would never have made any attempt to get it if she hadn't moaned about wanting it.
                              I wouldn't call it moaning...whined excessively, maybe...

Been doing some housecleaning on photobucket, and found all this great stuff!

Comment

mmmmmmmmm now thats a SMOKIN HOT PIC
                                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X