Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    Ohhh DJ! Whatta cutie!
    Absolutely! So cute!

Comment

*frowns*
      *blinks*
      Sue...you're weird...and so's your clone...
      WHY would Chaka eat a chocolate Daniel when he could just eat Daniel? Not that I'm saying he should but Chaka eating chocolate Daniels just...disturbs me...

ok i think that quite didn't come out the way i wanted it to have to rethink it

my clone was laughing though he thought it was funny in my unique kinda way lol

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Daniel's gone a huntin' looking for the Hussies of Babylon. He's wondering where they went.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          Daniel's gone a huntin' looking for the Hussies of Babylon. He's wondering where they went.

We're here. It's just that sometimes we have to be productive.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

I been doing that thing I do for fun when I ought to be doing those things I get paid for:

I wanted to put something dramatic on it but I can't find a transcript of Full Circle. So help me out here.

Comment

You know me, I can never be serious.

"Follow your dreams, you can reach your goals. I am living proof. Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!"

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                I been doing that thing I do for fun when I ought to be doing those things I get paid for:

I wanted to put something dramatic on it but I can't find a transcript of Full Circle. So help me out here.
                Oh shoot, I'm going blank here...... I'm going to have to think a bit and get back with you.
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

You know me, I can never be serious.

"Follow your dreams, you can reach your goals. I am living proof. Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!"
                  Jilly....Yer killin'me!

Comment

Jilly....Yer killin'me!

OK, OK, serious. *deep breath*
                    How about a quote from one of my fave movies?
                    "The greatest thing you'll even learn is just to love and be loved in return."
                    (I still like the beefcake line tho.)

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                      Frostfox - how cut was Evo? I missed it and it makes me wonder how 'Fallen' got through uncut (graphic male nudity anyone?!) but Evo got shredded...
                      Oh well - they most probably thought that getting two episoded out in one evening would quieten people down... yeah... RIGHT!

Not so much edited as butchered.

They cut the baddie shooting his own guy - so you got him being reserrected without being killed in the first place! They the zombie shooting thier own people and Burke blowing him to smithereens.
                      90% of the torture and even the line about skinning alive.

Pathetic.
                      sigpic

Comment

How about one of these:
                        "Ascension doesn't make you all knowing or all powerful. It is just the beginning of the journey."

"If you know what I am, you know very well I can wipe you from existence."

Do I get a prize? :-D Hehe.

Kerri

Comment

Now that Kerri is done with the 13 performances of The Nutcracker, she has more free time to devote to her favorite hobby - Daniel Thunking! Daniel is happy to see her back:

But he is also slightly shocked at the new hair color she is sporting:

Well, he'll just have to get used to it if he wants to keep his sanity:

Glad to be back and thanks for all the pics, girls! :-D

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42

"If you know what I am, you know very well I can wipe you from existence."

Oooh! We have a winner!

Thanks Switch!! You can have it if you want it.

Comment

Oooh! We have a winner!

Thanks Switch!! You can have it if you want it.
                              Thanks! I would love it! You are the best Bling!

Comment

Thank you, Bling! Here's a little something for you...

Kerri

Comment

Working...
                                X