Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikkirose
    LMAO!!!! Good idea michelle!!!! You are on a roll this morning!
    Wish I was rolling around with Danny.....<sigh>
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      Is it so wrong to be an Ancient device capable of wiping out a man's brain if it means you get a little Danny Lickage?

Comment

ooh, that smile is just irresistable...as i found out when i caught myself trying to snog the computer. I really shouldn't check this thread in class full of people....

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          Daniel just noticed he was near the bottom....

We aren't doing our job keeping the poor boy up.

i'm restraining myself from making so many unsuitable remarks about what you said....but I can't help giggling (in a very dirty fashion, reminiscent of Sid James)

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
            Good heavens, this was clear over on the second page! Where is everyone!?
            DJ
            I was watching Endgame
            Spoiler:
            Daniel had on a black t-shirt and jeans and he had a gun!! And he was laughing at the beginning. So cute. How could I not watch?

Comment

michelle you are a bad woman. Incarceration is our only option to protect the fragile minds of the public.

Warden says you're on laundry detail. Go get everybody's clothes and get started.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                michelle you are a bad woman. Incarceration is our only option to protect the fragile minds of the public.
                hey, you're the one that made me this way. I blame you.

Warden says you're on laundry detail. Go get everybody's clothes and get started.

http://members.cox.net/tgode/3x08d5.jpg
                I'm afraid i'm going to need all your clothes Daniel. yes, underpants too. Don't be shy. What do you mean, you'll be cold? I can think of several ways to warm you up....

Comment

Daniel, darling, what are you doing down here. Up you come, right back to the top again.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    You love me!

A funny Daniel-n-Jack for you:

Um, Jack...show me both of your hands...

http://members.cox.net/tgode/3x07ds6.jpg
                    *almost spits yogurt smoothie all over monitor* Bad Bling! Bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Of course! Who else stays up and rhymes with me in the middle of the night.

thunk
                      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        I'm afraid i'm going to need all your clothes Daniel. yes, underpants too. Don't be shy. What do you mean, you'll be cold? I can think of several ways to warm you up....
                        PG-13-ish warning space

only

go

further

if

you

dare

*Daniel slowly unzips his jacket, eyeing Michelle warily. He shrugs it off, and hands it through the bars. Next comes the shirt. He pulls it out of his waistband, arms crossed in front of him and lifts slowly, revealing muscular abs and that oh-so-lickable appendectomy scar that Blingy eyes hungrily. He takes his glasses off and pulls the shirt over his head and tosses is at the bars. He kneels, unlacing his combat boots, and then sits to remove them. As long as he's down there, he decides that's the safest position to remove his socks in, so off they come, revealing his narrow feet and suckable toes. Dana Jeanne has to sit before she thunks over. He rises, blushing a little as Jilly and LM fold their arms and tap their feet impatiently. "All of it, Danny boy," Jilly tells him. Head ducking shyly, he unbuttons the green fatigue (power?) pants, unzipping the fly to reveal a pair of navy boxer briefs. He slowly slides his pants over his hips, and they fall to the floor in a heap. He steps out of them, handing them over to Jilly, refusing to make eye contact. Michelle opens the cell door and motions down the hall. "The shower's that way."*

Comment

PG-13-ish warning space

only

go

further

if

you

dare

*Daniel slowly unzips his jacket, eyeing Michelle warily. He shrugs it off, and hands it through the bars. Next comes the shirt. He pulls it out of his waistband, arms crossed in front of him and lifts slowly, revealing muscular abs and that oh-so-lickable appendectomy scar that Blingy eyes hungrily. He takes his glasses off and pulls the shirt over his head and tosses is at the bars. He kneels, unlacing his combat boots, and then sits to remove them. As long as he's down there, he decides that's the safest position to remove his socks in, so off they come, revealing his narrow feet and suckable toes. Dana Jeanne has to sit before she thunks over. He rises, blushing a little as Jilly and LM fold their arms and tap their feet impatiently. "All of it, Danny boy," Jilly tells him. Head ducking shyly, he unbuttons the green fatigue (power?) pants, unzipping the fly to reveal a pair of navy boxer briefs. He slowly slides his pants over his hips, and they fall to the floor in a heap. He steps out of them, handing them over to Jilly, refusing to make eye contact. Michelle opens the cell door and motions down the hall. "The shower's that way."*
                          Ah, now that sounds like a good laundry day. In fact, i think Danny might need hs clothes washed every day.....

Comment

I realized my brain fart after I posted. It's been fixed.

And then I saw it and deleted the other post. Poor Daniel..missing posts, different names..he's gonna get confused!!! someone's going to have to explain all this to him.....

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              And then I saw it and deleted the other post. Poor Daniel..missing posts, different names..he's gonna get confused!!! someone's going to have to explain all this to him.....
                              As soon as he gets out of the shower.

Comment

As soon as he gets out of the shower.
                                *taps foot*

What's taking him so long?

*looks in shower*

Michelle! Stop that!

Comment

Working...
                                X