Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    Here's something that might clear your mind, mb.

oh my!
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

Pff. I know I haven't! *coughskinbabyyeah!!cough*

Anybody else have the dream where you're standing on a mountaintop in sort of sun goddess robes surrounded by a thousand lightly clad Daniels throwing little pickles at you?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Anybody else have the dream where you're standing on a mountaintop in sort of sun goddess robes surrounded by a thousand lightly clad Daniels throwing little pickles at you?
        Mine involves cocktail onions, and I actually am dressed more like Brunhilda, but yeah, it's similar enough...

Comment

Umm..no. That'd be just you. I don't think my Daniel dreams are the sort I can discuss in this area..

except once..I had this dream, and we were on a sort of adventure. It was in 1930's Egypt, I remember that, like Indiana Jones. And there was a parade, and lots of trials and tribualtions and near-death experiences..that sort of thing. Then, at the end, I'm walking down this dusty Egyptian street, and Daniel comes running out of the cinema, panting something about he'd thought he'd lost me. We move closer, so we're touching, his hand is under my chin, tilting my face up to his, I lean in, and start to close my eyes for the kiss...and then..

I WAKE UP!!!!

That's when I knew that my subconscious hated me. Of all the times to wake up......
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            We move closer, so we're touching, his hand is under my chin, tilting my face up to his, I lean in, and start to close my eyes for the kiss...and then..

I WAKE UP!!!!

That's when I knew that my subconscious hated me. Of all the times to wake up......
            I know the feeling. And then you try to go back to sleep and try to finish the dream, but no, you end up being wide awake!
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I can't say I've ever had any dreams like that. I did have one dream about Daniel, but it didn't involve any airborne pickles...

They were swimming pickles (lol jk.)

And nice pic! (kles) haha... ok, I thought that was funny... o dear...
              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Y'all obviously have better Daniel Dreams than I do. *exasperated sigh* I can't remember most of mine. One had Daniel in it, bit I can't remember if it was Spader's Daniel or Shanks' Daniel. I believe I was on Abydos, but I can't remember anything else. One dream was about me babysitting Daniel and Sha're's children. Even in my dreams, I'm a shipper.

Anywho, Beneath the Surface is the 6pm ep tonight. Unshaven Daniel. Oh yeah. I think my favorite part is whem he says "Did he do it?" and looks up at the ceiling. Those eyes. . .

The Changeling is the 9pm ep. Finally Daniel on Stargate Monday. Yay! I *so* love Psychologist Daniel. I want to spread him on a cracker and eat him up. Uh oh! So much for the PG theme of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
                  And nice pic! (kles) haha... ok, I thought that was funny... o dear...
                  BWA!

Anyway it was a movie reference. I guess I need to be less obscure.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                    Y'all obviously have better Daniel Dreams than I do. *exasperated sigh* I can't remember most of mine. One had Daniel in it, bit I can't remember if it was Spader's Daniel or Shanks' Daniel. I believe I was on Abydos, but I can't remember anything else. One dream was about me babysitting Daniel and Sha're's children. Even in my dreams, I'm a shipper.

Anywho, Beneath the Surface is the 6pm ep tonight. Unshaven Daniel. Oh yeah. I think my favorite part is whem he says "Did he do it?" and looks up at the ceiling. Those eyes. . .

The Changeling is the 9pm ep. Finally Daniel on Stargate Monday. Yay! I *so* love Psychologist Daniel. I want to spread him on a cracker and eat him up. Uh oh! So much for the PG theme of this thread.
                    Yeah...snacks are good.

Thanks for the reminder, it's a happy day when MS is back on Stargate Monday. Now things don't looks so grim. (And double yey for sweaty unshaven Jonah!)

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                      Yep, Pyschologist Daniel is one big yummy delicious bite of luscious goodness. I was talking about ties the other night, and I made the point that some men look sexy in ties. They said Who, and of course, I mentioned Daniel's name..then I said he looked sexy in anything, so I wasn't sure if that counted.

But anyway, danny looks sexy in a tie. Maybe that's because I can imagine grabbing the tie, pulling him towards me with it, and <censored for non-PG content. Yet again>

Comment

BWA!

Anyway it was a movie reference. I guess I need to be less obscure.
                        Yeah, that's you, the Dennis Miller of the Danny/MS Thunk thread...

Comment

Yeah, that's you, the Dennis Miller of the Danny/MS Thunk thread...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/50701.jpg
                          What does that make me, the female Hugh Hefner, given my non-pgness and total thunkarama????

Comment

What does that make me, the female Hugh Hefner, given my non-pgness and total thunkarama????
                            ROFL! Hmmm...maybe you and I could be the female version of the guys from The Man Show. The Hussy Show! Archaeologists on trampolines!

Comment

But anyway, danny looks sexy in a tie. Maybe that's because I can imagine grabbing the tie, pulling him towards me with it, and <censored for non-PG content. Yet again>
                              Well there goes my productivity.

Comment

ROFL! Hmmm...maybe you and I could be the female version of the guys from The Man Show. The Hussy Show! Archaeologists on trampolines!

The Man Show? Don't know that programme. But yeah..the Hussy Show!!! and yes, so oh yes, to Danny on a trampoline,....i can imagine it now....and of course he'd fall off and have to be bandaged up...

Comment

Working...
                                X