For (((DJF)))

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      I suppose that is better than his head
      *wiggles eyebrows*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Now see, comments like ^that^ are going to get you un-invited from the first item on my to-do list...
        You can't tell me there aren't other things you can think of to do with that bandana...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
          You can't tell me there aren't other things you can think of to do with that bandana...
          At least not with a straight face, she cant.
          sigpic

Comment

You went to lunch!!! Even Daniel can't believe it.

I did and I posted a boonie pic eariler too, but it was for DJF, so it was a worthy cause.

Speaking of poor DJF...

(((((DJF)))))

Comment

At least not with a straight face, she cant.
              Which brings me to my theory about Santa hats...

Comment

I could tell you, but I'm afraid my post would get dissapeared for massive violation of board policy, and all that time, energy and imagination would be for naught. Don't like waste.

Comment

And now my atonement to Kliggs for the boonie pic:

Comment

I could tell you, but I'm afraid my post would get dissapeared for massive violation of board policy, and all that time, energy and imagination would be for naught. Don't like waste.
                    Still, the point is, you CAN. So nyeah.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ybiehn/jd6.jpg

Just maintaining the boonie density , with a nice dimple for DJF.

Comment

Just maintaining the boonie density , with a nice dimple for DJF.

Mmm. Nice dimple. Which reminded me, I wanted to post this:

to cheer up DJF.
                        Edit: or at least thunk her into blissful oblivion for a while.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ybiehn/jd6.jpg
                          Nice atonement!!! You did not need to since it was for DJF.

sigpic

Comment

No dimples, but I found a bandana for DJF!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor999
                              I have a question and I hope this is the right place for. I heard that there was a scene in "Fallen" in which we had could enjoy Daniel (and Jack, too ) in the shower, only wearing a towel??? But that it´s had been cutted? Is that true? And is there maybe a chance that, if we ask nicely, that they put it on one of the next DVD´s (as a special or something). I mean, that would be one of the seldom cases were even I would go THUNK.
                              Originally posted by Nikkirose
                              Okay, I could be wrong here so dont go by my word alone...

During the locker room scene in Fallen/Homecoming in the commentary someone said the scene was suppose to take place in the shower area with them in towels. They were just kidding.

Again like I said, dont go by my word alone. If someone hasn't already given you an answer by the time I get home, I will watch the commentary again to get the exact wording!
                              Yes yes I know I'm quoting myself, but I finally got the quote from the commentary during the locker room scene in 'Fallen'.

Okay here is what was said..

MS: "This is an interesting scene. It was originally written to take place as the 2 men just finish showering. Which (laughing) obviously has its own particular connotation."

MW(?): "Wasn't O'Neill gonna snap you with a towel or something?"

MS: (laughing) "Yeah......"

So I was part way right. It wasn't a joke, it was originally written that way. But it wasn't FILMED that way.

So to answer your question no there is no towel pictures from 'Fallen'! Too bad I would have love to seen it!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

In keeping with the theme:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/40805.jpg

Dimples outweigh the bandana any day.
                                That smile is contagious!! Hehe! Thanks Jilly

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X