Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    And blue blue eyes make everything better!

http://members.cox.net/tgode/4x08tfo19.jpg
    Well, that's my day shot. I'm useless. I'll just lay here flopped in my chair and drool for the rest of the day. *sighs* And while I'm at it...

*muttering* stupid office bureaucrats and their lack of holiday spirit anyway...

Comment

Since I'm new to the forum, I'm still trying to get all caught up on this thread -- and it's hard since I have to minimize everytime someone comes around at work! Can't they see I'm busy here??? Anyway -- that beautiful blue eyes pic was to die for. His eyes and his lower lip just send me..... I want to thank everyone for all these great pics. Daniel is such a great character -- sexy, intelligent, whumpable and just plain wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
        What are you ladies doing to me? Oy vey! But, this is such a lovely thing to wake up to. All of it. So nice. Thank you!

And here's a little Remiel for all of you...Enjoy!

mmmm REMIEL what a bad boy he is
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
          Well, that's my day shot. I'm useless. I'll just lay here flopped in my chair and drool for the rest of the day. *sighs* And while I'm at it...

*muttering* stupid office bureaucrats and their lack of holiday spirit anyway...
          this is what i like about you guys always dipping into the sweating white muscleshirt daniel never tire of this pic NEVER EVER!
          THANK YOU!
          Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            What are you ladies doing to me? Oy vey! But, this is such a lovely thing to wake up to. All of it. So nice. Thank you!

And here's a little Remiel for all of you...Enjoy!

http://images.snapfish.com/342523552...5%3B4%3Bot1lsi
            Mmm. Remiel. Thank you. Jilly's having a no good very bad day and that really helped.

Comment

In honor of The First Ones, thought I'd repost this. Mmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                oooh, that picture just gives me the most delicious, shivery little goosebumps. if he was looking like that at me, so dangerous and sexy, i'd do whatever he asked....
                Oh, I know. Humina humina, yes master......

(was that a bit much? I can never tell....)

Kerri

Comment

I thought Andromeda was crap but today I was bored so I saw an episode. Chris Judge was on it, that's why I didn't change the channel and then OMG Michael Shanks appears and he's SUCH A BABE!!!! He was playing that Remiel guy. YUM! CJ and MS in one show wow. MS is such a great bad guy! And he looks great in leather If I say he was cooler on Andromeda than SG-1 will you guys kill me? Daniel is cool but Remiel...Whoa Baby! And just when I thought things couldn't get better, JR Bourne appears. *thunk* I was overwhelmed. And then the kickass fight between Romy and Remiel!!! If only every episode of Andromeda was that good!

And did I say that MS looks great in leather?
                  May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                    I thought Andromeda was crap but today I was bored so I saw an episode. Chris Judge was on it, that's why I didn't change the channel and then OMG Michael Shanks appears and he's SUCH A BABE!!!! He was playing that Remiel guy. YUM! CJ and MS in one show wow. MS is such a great bad guy! And he looks great in leather If I say he was cooler on Andromeda than SG-1 will you guys kill me? Daniel is cool but Remiel...Whoa Baby! And just when I thought things couldn't get better, JR Bourne appears. *thunk* I was overwhelmed. And then the kickass fight between Romy and Remiel!!! If only every episode of Andromeda was that good!

I KNOW!!! That episode KILLS me. He fights with CJ and JR Bourne is on, too, it's a Stargate Reunion! And he's SO good when he's bad. In leather. Tingly. Mmmm.
                    (Harper: "In all the rush to create you, I forgot to make you anatomically correct." ROFL!)

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman

Thank all that's good for Remiel and leather pants! *genuflects*

Remiel is just such an over the top character, seductively evil and deliciously crazed. It would be hard to sustain a character like that. Not that they shouldn't have tried!!!

Comment

Thank all that's good for Remiel and leather pants! *genuflects*

Remiel is just such an over the top character, seductively evil and deliciously crazed. It would be hard to sustain a character like that. Not that they shouldn't have tried!!!

Somebody said leather pants. I'll take that as a hint.

Comment

Did somebody say 'Danny-on-a-leash'??
                          No?
                          Must have been one of my voices...oh well!

Comment

Later today (2pm my time) I'll be at a funeral for a co-worker (I mentioned this on the sulky thread on Monday) So, when I get back, I'll be looking forward to some pics like this to cheer me up.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Did somebody say 'Danny-on-a-leash'??

No?
                              Must have been one of my voices...oh well!

http://members.cox.net/tgode/4x08tfo12.jpg
                              "Danny-on-a-leash" LOL!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                Later today (2pm my time) I'll be at a funeral for a co-worker (I mentioned this on the sulky thread on Monday) So, when I get back, I'll be looking forward to some pics like this to cheer me up.

*starts lining up all the smiley Daniels for DJF's return...

Comment

Working...
                                X