• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikkirose
    First one... I LOVE his eyes!!!!
    Second one... Just plain Mmmmm.....
    Third one... Good, but not great.
    Thank you Liv for posting
    see, with eyes like that, it's understandable i've overlooked his kissable, adorable mouth for so long..but i'm making up for it now
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

First one... I LOVE his eyes!!!!
      Ditto!
      Second one... Just plain Mmmmm.....
      Oh, yes indeed.
      Third one... Good, but not great.
      Ha! Well, I have to mix it up a bit. Plus, I adore him with his glasses on. Did you notice that lower lip? It's just begging to be nibbled on... oh, dreamy thoughts, here I go again.

Thank you Liv for posting
      You're very welcome!
      Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

I belong to Scifi's boards as well as this one and we have a couple of threads about Daniel/MS as well. Our minds wander into the gutter, too.

Which board is more in the gutter? I don't know. It might be a toss up now. Surely, we can be more impure than they are.

Lisa Michelle *trying to rally the troops*

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          no, seen him in RL, he does not blend in. apart from the looks, he has very definite charisma. he stands out a mile, you can sense him coming from the other room.
          I agree, Michelle. Met him last June and charisma is exactly the word to describe it. Eyes that blue should be a crime.....
          Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_gater
            I agree, Michelle. Met him last June and charisma is exactly the word to describe it. Eyes that blue should be a crime.....
            Whoah, I envy all of you who've seen/met him in real life....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
            ~CELLO!~
            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Hello all, it's not often I stop by this thread.

Please take a moment to read this, because it's quite important from a moderating point of view. Then carry on Thunking...

It's concerning the posting of pictures and images here at GateWorld. As you all probably realise, not everyone out there in internet land enjoys the benefit of broadband and unlimited surfing time. On a dial-up it can take ages to load a thread, only to find that it's full of images that you may not necessarily want to see - or even if you do want to see them, it takes an age to load them.

So, we have developed a set of rules (not like the Pirates Code which is more of a guideline) to cover the posting of pictures and images to threads such as this. Over at the RDA/Jack thunk thread they are meticulous about keeping to this, and it seems that over here we're a little... lax. So, once more for everyone's benefit, please cast your eyes over what comes next and, for the sake of a nice quite modding life, please keep to them.

1) There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

2) If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

a) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size
              b) They cannot be larger than 75K.

3) If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

4) You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

5) Last but not least, please do not post pictures that spoil season 8 of Stargate SG-1 or season 1 of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Thanking you for your close attention to this, and now... back to your scheduled thunking.

By the way, if you have any questions about this, please leave a message in the Ask the Mods thread.

Major Clanger
              GateWorld Moderator
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                wow, can i have one of these for my birthday? actually, can i just have one anyway as my birthday is two months away and i don't think i can wait that long? btw, anyone see sacrifices
                Spoiler:
                did you see that grin on daniel's face when he realised all the jaffa warrior women were coming to stay? and the dazed look on his face wandering around the gateroom later, full of jaffa women warriors? he looked a boy in a candy shop who couldn't decide who to puff and ruffle first. sam had to grab him and get him out the way. it was all so cute
                Uh....when did he do that? If you're talking about the time with Sam when she grabs him is because they are putting on fake smiles even though they are like "Oh sh*t.." when they hear about the wedding.

HILARIOUS STUFF!!
                "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                  I belong to Scifi's boards as well as this one and we have a couple of threads about Daniel/MS as well. Our minds wander into the gutter, too.
                  I've been to the SciFi boards and I think I know the threads you're talking about. All of the Daniel Jackson threads are absolutely hilarious, especially the one about MS and Ben Browder. Some awfully creative and funny people there.

And people with exceptional taste in men.

Comment

ah what a loverly MUSCLESHIRT AS well as WORKING OUT PHOTO thank you for posting

white muscleshirts YUM

sue
                    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Animalian
                      Uh....when did he do that? If you're talking about the time with Sam when she grabs him is because they are putting on fake smiles even though they are like "Oh sh*t.." when they hear about the wedding.

HILARIOUS STUFF!!
                      no, in the briefing room,
                      Spoiler:
                      when jack says they can stay, the camera pulls back and daniel is facing the jaffa women with a huge grin on his face. and in the gateroom, just before r'yac enters, daniel is wandering around with a dazed look on his face, and sam runs in, and you can see she takes his arm and pulls him out of the way to the foot of the ramp. but also love the 'oh s*it' moment

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_gater
                        And his smile just lights up the whole room. : ) Those muscles aren't bad either.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Jonisa
                          I've been to the SciFi boards and I think I know the threads you're talking about. All of the Daniel Jackson threads are absolutely hilarious, especially the one about MS and Ben Browder. Some awfully creative and funny people there.

And people with exceptional taste in men.
                          they do look incredibly alike, don't they? and, now, after prometheus unbound
                          Spoiler:
                          claudia black has managed to kiss both of them. lucky woman

Comment

gate gipsey was saying she couldn't get on to this thread, and it's not fair she should lose her daily dose of daniel thunking. but it seems to be working fine. to stay on topic, i'll just point out that daniel is one gorgeous, sexy, soulful, brainy hunk of an archeologist.

Comment

Picture time! To see if it works. Obviously, that's the *only* reason.

Yeah, right.

http://www.btinternet.com/~biblio_ph...anks/04023.jpg

http://www.btinternet.com/~biblio_ph...anks/04024.jpg

http://www.btinternet.com/~biblio_ph...anks/04017.jpg

http://www.btinternet.com/~biblio_ph...anks/04019.jpg
                              Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                                Picture time! To see if it works. Obviously, that's the *only* reason.

Yeah, right.

http://www.btinternet.com/~biblio_ph...anks/04024.jpg
                                Is it just me or does he look extremely tired? Dont get me wrong he still is very hot, he just looks very tired to me thats all.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X