No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Hamlet hair from Season 3. I'm not sure why, but I like the longer bangs in front than what he has now.

Hey sue!!! BANDANA!!!

Dana Jeanne
    Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
      Well, I've got one of my questions answered. Evolution is the one where he's blindfolded. I've never seen that ep, but I've got an avatar on another board with a pic of him in a white sleeveless shirt with a black blindfold around his eyes that reads "This is sex." Yes, it's as hot as it sounds.
      You haven't seen it yet...? OH DEAR. Believe me, you're in for a treat ! It's definitely one of my favourite Danny episodes! *Must...go...to...DVD player.....* Dammit, I gotta work

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
        I love the Hamlet hair from Season 3. I'm not sure why, but I like the longer bangs in front than what he has now.

Hey sue!!! BANDANA!!!

Dana Jeanne
        Love the bandana as well....but, hey, am I the only one who loves Danny with LONG hair???

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
        ~CELLO!~
        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
          Love the bandana as well....but, hey, am I the only one who loves Danny with LONG hair???
          actually, i do prefer the short hair, now, but i did miss the long hair for a while there..he looekd about twelve with the hamelt hair, in out of mind, when the bad guy has his gun to danny's head, espcially, he looked so young.

but he's grown up an awful lot since then!!
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
            Well, I've got one of my questions answered. Evolution is the one where he's blindfolded. I've never seen that ep, but I've got an avatar on another board with a pic of him in a white sleeveless shirt with a black blindfold around his eyes that reads "This is sex." Yes, it's as hot as it sounds.
            oh, my yes. someone on another list said they'd just seen an episode and said 'michael shanks in sleeveless top? i never knew how sexy he was. i'm stunned' and i knew they'd been watching evolution. they had the michael shanks stunned thunk look

Comment

The MS Stunned Thunk Look - TMSSTL! Ah ha, we have a new acronym!
              sigpic

Comment

I was watching The First Commandment again and was a little surprised to see that Daniel has the bandana on even back then. I just associate the boonie with s1-2 and the bandana with the seasons after that.

Here's a little pic from that episode:

And I like them both, but I must admit I'm partial to the bandana. Especially in The First Ones and The Tomb.
                Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

ah thank you for sharing that ever so scrumptious picture of him in the bandana YUM
                  Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

i prefer daniel without any kind of head covering, i like to see his hair..except for those brief moments in season four where it was doing it's elvis thing

my god, this list was on page two! at the bottom! that can't be right.

Comment

so, i'm doing my shipper thing, and looking at screencaps of grace, and there's a couple of nice ones of daniel, that i linger over, and i realise..he has the most kissable lips. soft, full, slightly plump lips that make me just want to dive in and give him a good long snog. (kissing the computer screen doesn't quite have the same effect)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        /.../ and i realise..he has the most kissable lips. soft, full, slightly plump lips that make me just want to dive in and give him a good long snog.
                        You're just noticing that now? J/K

Yes, that lower lip is just... all kinds of yummy and... oh, here we go with the daydreamin again... *sigh* Where was I?

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                          You're just noticing that now? J/K

Yes, that lower lip is just... all kinds of yummy and... oh, here we go with the daydreamin again... *sigh* Where was I?
                          well, i was concentrating on the eyes before. and the muscles. i've noticed it before, but this time i really noticed. kind of a 'hey, i'm watching sam and jack, but oh look there's daniel, close up on the face..hey..has he has always had lips like those? so full and yummy and delicious...the shipping can wait <drool> time to hit the gutter' moment. cue The Michael Shanks Stunned Thunk Look
                          Last edited by michelleb; 10 September 2004, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Let's have some pictures, shall we? Just because.

Comment

ooh, going insane daniel, sweet, caring daniel and confused, what's going on hey are those giant aliens daniel. what a lovely selection to get my day going, thank you.

Comment

LMichelle, Here's a little something for your birthday.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X