Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    I work part-time, except for days like today when I'm sorely needed...and then I have to talk gibberish while I look at things like that...
    "University of Idaho, this is *wipes drool* Jilly...sorry, I seem to have lost the fallatus to speak properly..."

*THUNK*
    Ooooh!! Thunk!!!
    Attached Files
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Hi this is the first time in Daniel site. I am usually a RDA and ship fan. The reason I am here is because I just finished seeing Nemesis. It was great of the writers in put in Daniel really being sick. I thought that was great of them.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        Hi this is the first time in Daniel site. I am usually a RDA and ship fan. The reason I am here is because I just finished seeing Nemesis. It was great of the writers in put in Daniel really being sick. I thought that was great of them.
        Welcome!! There are several other RDA thunkers who like to come visit. Come and thunk with us when ever you like. Daniel's fun to thunk over too!

It was cool about how the writers did that. We were able to get Daniel, even though it was limited.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

[/QUOTE]

Oh. Is that a nipple?

THUNK
          DJ
          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

[CENTER]

Jilly, what is this photo from? I've never seen it before. Awwww, so cute!

DJ
            Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne

Jilly, what is this photo from? I've never seen it before. Awwww, so cute!

DJ
              The Michael Shanks Video Diary, and I'm guessing it's on the season...five DVDs(?), because they were taping The Tomb. I got the pics from one of the sites, I forget which, so it's just a guess, but I'm glad you liked it. I sure thought it was funny. And cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                Oh...I think it is...getting woozy...All I need now is that Skiffy pic again...

*THUNK*

Sorry about the re-post but I LUV this pic. Thankyouthankyouthankyou to Bling for "borrowing" it from Skiffy.

(Plus I wanted post #200 to be reeeeeally good. )

Comment

Oh...I think it is...getting woozy...All I need now is that Skiffy pic again...

*THUNK*

Sorry about the re-post but I LUV this pic. Thankyouthankyouthankyou to Bling for "borrowing" it from Skiffy.

(Plus I wanted post #200 to be reeeeeally good. )

It's my pleasure dawlin'! Mwa!

I think we all can agree that piccie needs regular viewing.

Congrats on two hundred!

Comment

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Wow!!! That is a striking picture.
                      Last edited by Kliggins; 18 November 2004, 05:27 PM. Reason: Dyslexic moment
                      sigpic

Comment

NEVER!!

It wasn't for the bandana, it was for the SLUMP. The SLUMP. Sheesh. A girl posts ONE bandana picture and it's like she's gone to hell in a handbasket.

Thank you Jilly! We bandana and boonie dislikers have to stick together. (I can't believe I am posting this one)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Thank you Jilly! We bandana and boonie dislikers have to stick together. (I can't believe I am posting this one)

But so many of us are grateful you did! *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                            But so many of us are grateful you did! *sigh*
                            INDEED!

*Thunk!*
                            Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                            Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

oh my God!!!!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((DJF)))))))))))))))))

How did you guess that was exactly what i wanted for my birthday (yes, it is me, check my sig!). Oh ,my, that is perfect, darling. i shall treasure that..as soon as i get my breath back!!!

warning..thunkness and drunkeness do not mix!
                              I'm Michelleb! There was this huge cock-up thingy with my email address so i'm masquerading under this name (sorry mods..Madelaine..protect me!) for now...but it really is me..umm..Daniel and Carson Beckett hot, Sam and Jack belong together, kinda catching on the Mackay/Wier, Critter is my mum, Tame is a Goddess, Shadow is a sweetie though she pretends to be evil, DJF..hot pictures of Daniel...Kiwigater..I am so grateful! Does that prove it?

Comment

For Kliggins, and for the compromising of standards for the greater enjoyment of the headgear crowd:

Comment

Working...
                                X