X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lindsey Novak/Hermiod Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Because it feels so right.

After Sam/Thor it seems human-alien relationships are in

Herm with his cursing & her with her hiccupping perfect match!!
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Ah, but t'is an ill fated match. His, err, equipment, isn't functional.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
        lol..Ah, yes. Unrequited love. Bound to be extra angsty. Plus, I like that Hermiod is such a curmudgeon...it means he's extra loveable inside and I know Novak can uncover it
        Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
        :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

Pfft. They got nothin' on Sam/Thor

Comment

Shes the only one that truely understands him. Understands the pain and lonelyness from being cruely sent away from his fellow Asgard just because he said "how yo doin" to Sam while in earshot of Thor. Thor should have been a bigger man (er asgard) and more secure in his relationship with Sam but he wasnt and now Hermy must pay. But every cloud has a silver lining and Novak is Hermy's.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

ROFLMAO

Comment

That didnt stop Sam/Thor
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                  That didnt stop Sam/Thor
                  You been peeking through the windows AGAIN????? Or would that be porthole? Hmmmm..........
                  On fighting:

Comment

LOL

Heres some pics to keep you occupied

Anybody got any ideas for captions?
                    love Torri

Comment

Novak: "I think he *hiccup* likes *hiccup* me"
                      love Torri

Comment

Are you asking me to marry you?
                        On fighting:

Comment

Roflmao
                          love Torri

Comment

Novak: "So Herm you fancy going for a bite to eat after this stuffs over"
                            Hermiod: "Bite to eat?"
                            Novak: "I mean eat food"
                            Hermiod: "You mean yellow ones"
                            Novak: "Umm..(Wonders what yellow ones are)Yeah...Of Course...Uhh...Yellow ones"

Conversation is interrupted by Caldwell over the intercom
                            love Torri

Comment

Novak: "If only I could muster up the courage to go and talk to him *sigh*"
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X