This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonas Quinn

I really enjoyed him in this season...especially when the Gate was gonna blow up. He just stood there looking at the gate drinking a cup of coffee! Hahaha! Oh and when he was caught watching the weather channel....that was adorable. Yet he cannot replace Daniel...I really wish he could join the Atlantis crew...he would have been great!! HEHEHE!!

Actually, he was drinking tea. You can see the little tag thingy sticking out of the side in one scene. Coffee is Daniel's thing. If it's tea, you know it's Jonas.

Agree on the cuteness and the wish that he could have joined Atlantis. *sigh* He made S6 a lot more enjoyable...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      Actually, he was drinking tea. You can see the little tag thingy sticking out of the side in one scene. Coffee is Daniel's thing. If it's tea, you know it's Jonas.

Agree on the cuteness and the wish that he could have joined Atlantis. *sigh* He made S6 a lot more enjoyable...

You really think Daniel's on the coffee?? Id think he'd be on tea more....Jonas though...i didnt notice the Tag....and Jonas looked adorable! hahah!

Comment

Originally posted by Nelya
        You really think Daniel's on the coffee?? Id think he'd be on tea more....Jonas though...i didnt notice the Tag....and Jonas looked adorable! hahah!
        Those lovely biceps can be a tad distracting, can't they? Personally, I think they both act like caffeine freaks, but whatever. It's a minor quibble in the grand scheme of things. Doesn't make Jonas any less cute.

Comment

I can't say anything about the cuteness of Corin, but i'm glad that there are more than one kind of viewers who watch Stargate.
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Am I the only person who hated Jonas with a seething venemous rage?

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Nelya
              I really enjoyed him in this season...especially when the Gate was gonna blow up. He just stood there looking at the gate drinking a cup of coffee! Hahaha! Oh and when he was caught watching the weather channel....that was adorable. Yet he cannot replace Daniel...I really wish he could join the Atlantis crew...he would have been great!! HEHEHE!!
              was it coffee? i thought it was tea *there was a tea bag string coming out of the thermos*

i love jonas too!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
              Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
              Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile

Anyone?
                I formally declare this a Jonas Fluffy Thread. No mean thoughts or hatred allowed. Go get your own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile
                  Yes.
                  Anyway I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it. What do you think?

Comment

I disliked him for like when he was in season 5, but when he came on season 6, i enjoyed him, of course with him and Daniel Jackson in the same scenes were interesting.

Comment

I agree Jonas was cute and he had a lovely smile! I enjoyed the "freshness" he brought to S6.
                      I feel that there was so much more to Jonas and
                      wish tptb could have continued his story over
                      on Atlantis
                      ......TARA......

Comment

Now that i think about it, the show would have been great with Jonas and Daniel together!

Comment

You know why they couldn't have Daniel and Jonas together (even platonically)? Because it would take the spotlight away from Jack! Everyone would be so in love with Daniel and Jonas that they'd forget all about the star of the show! Between sulky writers and RDA, they couldn't allow that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            You know why they couldn't have Daniel and Jonas together (even platonically)? Because it would take the spotlight away from Jack! Everyone would be so in love with Daniel and Jonas that they'd forget all about the star of the show! Between sulky writers and RDA, they couldn't allow that to happen.
                            Actually it could just be more to do with budget issues but whatever

Jonas does however RULE. He needs to at least appear in S8.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Loz
                              Actually it could just be more to do with budget issues but whatever
                              You go right ahead and think that. As for me, I still think "budget issues" is a BS excuse for not trying harder.

Jonas does however RULE. He needs to at least appear in S8.
                              Ah, but do you honestly believe that he WILL appear in S8, just because he "needs" to? I wish I had that kind of optimism.

Comment

Working...
                              X