This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will the asgard become more involved

once the asgard have rebuilt their society. would they be interested in sending a team to the pegasus galaxy to help us with the wraith and explore atlantis

Originally posted by jsw
    once the asgard have rebuilt their society. would they be interested in sending a team to the pegasus galaxy to help us with the wraith and explore atlantis
    I think the Asgard are more interested in keeping an eye on our source of apparently superior technology.

Comment

i would of thought they would of rebuilt by now - but i think it will be great if they brough couple of there ships along to help us out.
      i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

most definately the ancients have to be the missing link that they were looking for to solve their cloning problem, the ancient data base must have their entire biological make up and their basic DNA on it all the asgards have to do is find it and they could potentially be saved from extinction.

plus they want the cool shields and stuff

Comment

ZPM technology so they would be stupid if they didn't go and get information.
          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

i have a feeling we will have some explaining to do when hermy tell how we destroyed the wraith ships

Comment

Originally posted by Acropolis
              most definately the ancients have to be the missing link that they were looking for to solve their cloning problem, the ancient data base must have their entire biological make up and their basic DNA on it all the asgards have to do is find it and they could potentially be saved from extinction.

plus they want the cool shields and stuff
              You'd think if they were allies, the Ancients would have some sort of data on the ancestors of the Asgards.

Maybe there's a little Asgard in stasis somewhere on Atlantis. lol

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

They will come and join the party
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

It's certainly resonable that the Asgard would want to see Atlantis, but they do have to rebuild their own society first. We don't know the exent of damage caused by the replicators, but it certainly sounded pretty bad.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Acropolis
                    i have a feeling we will have some explaining to do when hermy tell how we destroyed the wraith ships
                    It seemed a matter of "kill or be killed" to me. Just because they didn't waith around for the hive ships to reach Atlantis makes no difference. Besides, the Asgard already know the tau'ri to be a violent race; but one with "great potential." The wraith represent almost as great a threat as the replicators once were. I think theyalready see things our way, and that is why the advanced tech along with Herme. He's ther to operate it and fix it if the need arises.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                      It's certainly resonable that the Asgard would want to see Atlantis, but they do have to rebuild their own society first. We don't know the exent of damage caused by the replicators, but it certainly sounded pretty bad.
                      Yes, they seemed to only have one planet left (I assume they had more throughout their galaxy). And rebuilding an entire society probably takes more than a couple of years, wouldn't it?

Comment

With their advanced technology it shouldn't be too hard for the Asgard to rebuild their civilization. The Tollan were able to rebuild their civilization pretty fast after their homeworld was destroyed.

Comment

I am not very happy about the idea of the asgard on the show, don't get me wrong I like the asgard but when this show sga came out I hoped, prayed that they would leave the asgard and any other race that we have seen with the sgc and sg-1 and never have them come over here to sga in the pegasus galaxy. When they built the ship all they could have done was have the ship epuipped with asgard hyperdrive and beam tech, and then the asgard teach them how to use it etc. I thought the whole idea of the show was to go to another galaxy meet new races, with out having our other allies getting involved.

Comment

Personally, I'd really like to see the asgard more involved in the Atlantis affairs and I'm pretty sure they have realised by now how important this expedition is to our little alliance and ultimatly for them and their cloning problem.
                            I really don't unterstand why the asgard didn't sent that little scientist that was allready trying to find a sollution for the cloning problem( don't remember the episode's name).
                            His knowledge would probably be sufficent for let's say our needs in Atlantis, or at least simillar to Hermy's.

Comment

I think that TPTB will, if not later this season or perhaps next, will get some more Asgard involved. I think before the end of the series either SGA or SG1...they may have their reproductive problem solved. But in order to do so, I think it will be done through Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                              X