This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what now? [spoilers for S2+]

We have just kicked the crap out of the wraith, or a least weakened them by destroying 5 hive ships ( 1/12 of their fleet), which doesnt alot but there are only 60 ships in te galaxy comparing that to over 500 the goauld had.
    anyway if we done all that with one ship which was about the size of a wraith cruiser imagine how much damage a fleet of ships could do, imagine if you will a fleet of asgard and tuari ships of the daedalus and oneil class's hunting down wraith left right and centre by the end of say S3 then what would we have to do then?
    discus the first part, do you think the asgard, now that they have gotten rid( actually we got rid of ) the replicators and the goauld that they can edit their pledge to help free the pegasus galaxy from the wraith instead of them pldgeing to free our galaxy from the goauld? i tihnk i will happen, if the wraith kill hermiod we can use it to make them get angry, maybe hermy could outfit the daedy with a weapon of some kind.
    what if the daedalus or an entire fleet of ships got cloaked and just started beaming nuke in to ships?

mand the wraith are screwed, what do you think?

immhotep

ps. this is kinda just brainstorming the way to kill wraith, please continue
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

didnt they say that there are 60 ships in this quadrant

- we still dont have a load of drones
    - the shield cannot withstand bombardment for long if say 10 ships came along
    - if they find out that when cloaked the shield doesnt work then we are screwed
    - the daedalus cant take on more than 5 ships

So they still have the advantage (apart from the cloak)
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I could imagine a fleet of Daedulas class ship and O'Neil class ships going on the offensive against the Wraith, freeing the people of the Galaxy there. But still we've have to deal with the Genii. Plus the threat from the race that invented the nanovirus. Then the Orii threat in the Milky Way
      sigpic
      The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

the genii! the genai will be crapping themselves, we took out more wraith ships in one day in over 10000 years! all we have to do is land the daedy on the planet beam down and say back off, and then leave, it will literally take 5min to end the genii story.
        the wraith are on the defencive, they are overconfident like the anicnets nad the goauld, and we will destroy them, its our destiny to be supreme becuase we just kick ass better than any other race, we do it in style!
        immhotep
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

The Genii lol, we culd bomb their whole planet. As for the Nanovirus I think the Orii were the creators of it anyway it's contained for now.

Comment

first of all,
            not going to happen , secont, not going to happend , sound cool but is very unlikely maybe we will see 1 asgard ship over atlantis ( not for long ) but something will happen to it. its just the way stargate is. and i can't see a fleet of daedalus's over atlantis for a couple seasons. but f-302s are most like then any thing. if they can cloak the 302's and launch them from atlantis that could help alot beocuse remember they can jump though sheilds and you can always get more rockets

you guys are think in like the 12 season of atlantis atlantis isnt going to be over for a while so there not going to do anything like a big scale attack on the wraith

Comment

It will take a while to build new ships and I dont think we need to bother ourselves with the genii anymore -if they try to do something to atlantis again eliminate them
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Working...
              X