Sci-Fi
July 17th, 2005, 10:53 PM
Helo vs Apollo?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/SciFi2/Photos/HelovsApollo.jpg

Note: save a copy and please don't hot link...thanks

:p ;) :) :D

Agent_Dark
July 17th, 2005, 11:51 PM
I'd assume it would have something to do with Boomer ;)

CKO
July 18th, 2005, 08:52 AM
mmmmmmmmm who knows but then two hotties in one piccy.. thats NICE!

TheHomegaMan
July 18th, 2005, 10:29 AM
As I recall, its from the episode in which Helo catches extreme hell for his relationship with the Caprica Sharon.

SlytherinGal
July 18th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Well, I guess we will just have to wait, watch and find out...and I tell you I can't wait to find out what episode that piccy is from...of course the season 2 premiere gave me quite a few shockers too...like the one part when Six tells Baltar that the baby girl is his and she...supposedly...is the mother...:eek:...how could that cylon six be a mother to a child...she is in Baltar's head and nothing more...so we thing ;)

Orrie_104
July 19th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Well, I guess we will just have to wait, watch and find out...and I tell you I can't wait to find out what episode that piccy is from...of course the season 2 premiere gave me quite a few shockers too...like the one part when Six tells Baltar that the baby girl is his and she...supposedly...is the mother...:eek:...how could that cylon six be a mother to a child...she is in Baltar's head and nothing more...so we thing ;)

Well, the baby could have been conceived with the real 6 before he fled Caprica. She could easily have been 1 or 2 (maybe even 3) months pregnant when the world ended, w/o Baltar knowing.

*shrug* :P