This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Wraith are going to get desperate

Unlike when they fought the Ancients they don't have a galaxy full of humans to feed on. They've come out of their sleep 50 years early and there is not enough to go around so as food supplys become harder to come by there will be infighting. I think this will be the key to defeating them. As time goes on they will start making mistakes as they try to find a way to Earth. Leaving opportunitys to gain intel and cause severe damage to them. Things like leaving Hive Ships undermanned and maybe in the position for an SGA team to "liberate" them. Or at least fly a nuke into the dart bay
    sigpic
    I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
    'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
    'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

i think the food shortage might also cause civil war between hives.

Comment

or maybe they will go back to sleep...

Comment

There seem to be a lot of inhabited planets in the galaxy. SGA teams have only been to a handful and there must probably be thoudands more out there. At least if you believe the hologram recording in "Rising".

Comment

If they do get desperate then they'll be like locusts devouring everything in their path.

Comment

Originally posted by Spam
            There seem to be a lot of inhabited planets in the galaxy. SGA teams have only been to a handful and there must probably be thoudands more out there. At least if you believe the hologram recording in "Rising".

Those planets have been repeatedly culled over the years though, so there aren't going to be a whole lot of people on them.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Instant solution to the Wraith food shortage: cloning.

Comment

so maybe sending an asgard to pegasus is a huge mistake? if hermy is captured and the wraith get some info out of him, like for instance the posibility of cloneing then that might solve their food problem.

Comment

Originally posted by AsgardCarnage
                  so maybe sending an asgard to pegasus is a huge mistake? if hermy is captured and the wraith get some info out of him, like for instance the posibility of cloneing then that might solve their food problem.
                  Hermiod might not have the right methods for cloning humans. But there's probably enough info there for the wraith to macguyver a cloning system of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
                    or maybe they will go back to sleep...
                    well take the deddy out to every hive ship even if we dont kill them to keep them all up. it would be alot easier with more ships. plus the hive ships wouldnt be clumped to gether. there is nothing to defend from. theyd be lone and out in the open relatively safe.

Comment

I don't think that the Wraith would dare go back to sleep, knowing that we Earthlings are in their galaxy, with the technology that they have seen, we have at our disposal, they couldn't take the chance. We would destroy many more Hive Ships, and they would lose a great portion of their civilization, the rouse that was imployed in "The Siege Part III" will not last forever. The Wraith being territorial could fall prey to a civil war, but I don't think that it would last long, I believe that some unknown weapon of the Ancients will be the downfall of the Wraith in the end.

Comment

i hope it isn't some unknow weapon of the ancients in the end to predictable. i dont know how i would wanna see them go down but not that way

Comment

they wont do and unknown weapon because the ancients would have used it alredy, however if the acended ancient in the MW help out with the orii, which we know they will cos they cant do it without them, then the AA could wipe out the wraith aswell.
                          or the asgard will take a dozen highly advanced oniel class warships and go blasting wrath hive ships left right and centre!
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

or they can give us their weapons... we did get rid of their main enemy after they killed their 2nd worst enemy we could have more then shields beams and engines. cmon its just 2 ships not like we could hold off an oniell if we ever fought

Comment

or they could just lend us their fleet for a week or two and im sure that we could get the job done using tactic so far beyond the adgards level of thinking that it would be mind-bogling to them! and in the mean time we can turn of the tracker on one the ships, cloak it inside atlantis, tell them it got destroyed and then study everything on the ship top to bottom and reap the reward!
                              immhotep
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X