Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Atlantis and the ZPM issue (SPOILERS, ATL Season 2)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis and the ZPM issue (SPOILERS, ATL Season 2)

besides rasieng the shield and useing the gate fopr earth trips, we noticed all the lights in atlantis where on and now the sensors can scan the wholes city, you think we might find more jumpers or maybe some spare zpm's liying around, any ideas people

Originally posted by CYBEREAGLE19
    besides rasieng the shield and useing the gate fopr earth trips, we noticed all the lights in atlantis where on and now the sensors can scan the wholes city, you think we might find more jumpers or maybe some spare zpm's liying around, any ideas people
    Id say the'd be pretty stingy with it to conserve its power. The first thing that comes to mind is the weapons chair.

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
      Id say the'd be pretty stingy with it to conserve its power. The first thing that comes to mind is the weapons chair.
      The chair is empty of drones, which we saw before when they used the portable generator with it.

Comment

Originally posted by CYBEREAGLE19

there is no zpms the city would have sensed that in the rising when they had the first zpm working. and old wier would have told us. primary systems, contact with other colonys of ancients that dont have a stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Spam
          The chair is empty of drones, which we saw before when they used the portable generator with it.
          Good point, but in case we get more drones we have the chair.

Comment

Without a doubt, the chair in Atlantis should be explored a whole lot more. It's true that there's not any drone weapons left, but I think it's a safe bet that the chair controls (or at least is able to control- it's likely that there's more than one way to do certain things with all their technology) more than just the weapons. Look at the chairs on Earth and on the lava planet - they had access to all kinds of maps and interesting things.

As for what we might find lying around the great old city of the Ancients, who knows? I'm wishing for more personal shield devices, or some handheld weapons... we definetly could spend some more time in the "history room", now that we have enough power

Comment

as for being out of drones if I recall dont puddle jumpers have drones weapons, cant we just removes the drones from all the puddle jumpers then wire the chair for controling the jumpers which we can load with a remote detonateing nuke and there we go take out more hive ships, drones+plus mind controlled umper + less hive ships

Comment

Spoiler:
                I have read that they are supposed to be delving further into the Ancient Drone Weapons, later in this season, so we might find a whole new cash of them, or even better O'neill, figure out how they are made.

Comment

The end of the siege part 3 showed us that the zpm is of limited use on its own it can only be effective if they get more
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Heard of battery chargers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby\Jolinar
                      Heard of battery chargers?
                      ???????
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

yeh that was funny anyway i still think we shold take it from the brotherhood go in using the personal defense shield and just take it that way we wont have to kill anybody and we have another ZPM.
                        i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

the city can do a myriad of things, the ZPM has just enable every system in the city at once and has enough power to last 3000 years if the wraith bye the destruction story for long enough, as to other ZPM's we can jsut steal them, im sure that the daedalus would be able to beam up a ZPM if the LRS in atlnatis found out where it was.
                          we can also now send the entire database to earth, or atleast a copy of it for study, we can(here comes a list):
                          *use the zpm to move the city( maybe)
                          *cloak it
                          *sense anything we like
                          *repair stuff ( i think)
                          *discover all that atlnatis has to offer for both us and the asgard

this is going to be amazing.

immhotep
                          sigpic
                          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                          Stargate : Genesis |
                          Original Starship DesignThread
                          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                          11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by oragans
                            yeh that was funny anyway i still think we shold take it from the brotherhood go in using the personal defense shield and just take it that way we wont have to kill anybody and we have another ZPM.
                            we dont know where the brotherhood are or where they have hid the zpm
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed
                              Good point, but in case we get more drones we have the chair.
                              But surely, the Control Chair must do more than release drones. The one in Antarctica can display star charts, the one in Atlantis must be able to do that, and much more.
                              Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                              WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Working...
                              X