• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - Official Stargate SG-1 Magazine site updated

The Official Stargate SG-1 Magazine site has been updated:

link

or

http://tinyurl.com/8zpgp

(Please follow one of the above links for the complete excerpt of the Ben Browder intervew.)

ADVANCED TELEMETRY

SG-1 has a new member in season nine - and he's played by an actor who's no stranger to award-winning SF-TV. Former Farscape star Ben Browder talks about his first days as Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell.

After spending four years I the Uncharted Territories of Farscape, Ben Browder has moved from Moya to Cheyenne Mountain and is resuming his exploration of the galaxy with Stargate SG-1. The upcoming ninth season of Stargate SG-1 will see Browder becoming a regular member of the show's cast as Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell, a military hero who joins SG-1. And judging by the start of his tour of duty with SG-1, Browder feels he has a lot to look forward to in the weeks, months, and possibly, years ahead.

"I'm still settling in on the show right now and I'm only starting to get to know my character, but so far everything's been really good," Browder tells Stargate SG-1 The Official Magazine during a break from shooting the fifth episode of season nine, The Powers That Be. "When you start to work on a set that has been operating for eight years, you have to get to know what the norms and parameters are on the set, so I've just been watching everything and trying to settle in. But I've got to say I've had some really fantastic days on the show already, and there's a great mood on the set. It's a very nice bunch of people. Everyone on the show is just great and they've been ridiculously nice to me.

**snippity doo-dah**

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 July 2005, 10:33 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter
Working...
X