This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sam/rodney

if atlantis was on the break of destruction and sam and rodney had diffirent ideas on how to stop it who would you trust the most?

mine would be rodney cos hes never wrong n i get sick of hearing sam say theoreticly

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Sam has been spot on for 8 years whilst McKay gets too stressed ...so Sam
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Never wrong?

Yes, before we make statements such as that, perhaps the laser should be pointed AT the gate?

That sounded evil, but I was making a jokey point.

Seriously though, lets face it, Sam is always right, scaringly so. Though I'd prolly WANT to believe McKay more.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Well if it is a competition of grace under pressure then definitly Sam. Rodney cracked and he only had to defend one city. Sams had to defend the entire planet.

But if it was specifically an issue of a plan to save Atlantis then I would pick Rodney... unless Zelenka agreed with Sam then I would pick Sam.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

if i had to choose one i would with out a doubt trust sam 100%, no qustion shes hardly ever wrong,

Wow Wow WoW Bullets Bounce!!!!!!!! Mitchell to Teal'c

sigpic SMOKIN HOT! JENSEN ACKLES

Comment

I would definately trust Sam, if you go on her past record, and besides Rodney reminds me of a used car salesman!

Comment

ooo So harsh.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                Never wrong?

Yes, before we make statements such as that, perhaps the laser should be pointed AT the gate?

That sounded evil, but I was making a jokey point.

Seriously though, lets face it, Sam is always right, scaringly so. Though I'd prolly WANT to believe McKay more.
                Hmmm...not ALWAYS right...but right alot...

The series is full of examples of Sam coming to the wrong conclusion or making huge mistakes, like in Message in a Bottle, Red Sky, etc...

That being said, she's a genius who gets it right most of the time...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

ROdney has more experience with the ancient technology - but i will only trust him if he had zelenka with him.
                  i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                    Well if it is a competition of grace under pressure then definitly Sam. Rodney cracked and he only had to defend one city. Sams had to defend the entire planet.

But if it was specifically an issue of a plan to save Atlantis then I would pick Rodney... unless Zelenka agreed with Sam then I would pick Sam.
                    well rodney has to protect the ancients most precius peice of technology and earth and milkyways future so i think hes gotta b more stressed

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                      Sams had to defend the entire planet.
                      Had to look out for a whole galaxy in the lost city and the entire asgard civilization
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

I would trust sam way more. Mckay would be fun listening to though, so I would first act like I would trust him.

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient
                          if atlantis was on the break of destruction and sam and rodney had diffirent ideas on how to stop it who would you trust the most?

mine would be rodney cos hes never wrong n i get sick of hearing sam say theoreticly
                          Saw this and couldn't resist jumping in with my first post.

I'd actually opt for Rodney. Sure Sam's saved a galaxy (or two), but when push comes to shove I'd give Rodney the edge in Ancient Technology and he's definitely more familiar with Atlantis and its systems. He's joined the "artists" league since arriving in the Pegasus galaxy .

Actually, can Sam even use Ancient Technology? I would think the remnants of Jolinar would cause her problems. The same advantage it gives her when dealing with Goa'uld tech would likely prevent her from using the Ancient stuff. If that's the case, Rodney would have a clear advantage.

Comment

Considering we've had a lot longer to watch Sam do her thing, it'd difficult to go with Rodney. But looking at how the two of them started off, I'd sooner place my trust Rodney's arrogant behaviour (not really impressed by the Stargate, that's cool) than Sam's "reproductive organs" speeches.

Comment

I think I'd side with Rodney, but only after the "shocked disbelief" stage passed. Afterall, we all know the twists and turns that a Rodney McKay plan has

"What kind of a plan is that?!"
                              "A Rodney McKay kind of a plan, but it's all we've got."
                              sigpic
                              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Working...
                              X