This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daedalus a disapointment?

i here i thought it was gonna own the hive ships with asgard weapons.

boo!

also they should ask if the asgard can make more zpms. hermoid is there so why not.

also is the daedalus gonna stay in atlantis or is it gonna go back to earth? shame earth is still stuck the prometheus

i mean even the prometheus has asgard weapons (energy weapons as seen in season 7 finale)

Comment

Taking out 5 ships is awesome considering the Daedalus is only 1 ship!!!
      It cant take them all out imagine 12 normal men against a bodybuilder - numeric advantage counts.

The asgard did not make the zpm it was found in egypt - the asgard helped to incorporate it into the daedalus engines.

I think it will stay as Atlantis could do with a ship
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

It will be making round trips between Earth and Atlantis, wot do u mean shame we're stuck with the prommie, it's a great ship thatwill soon be at the same level as the daedalus

Comment

If it is the trips will take longer without a ZPM
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

no i know they got the zpm from egypt but since the asgard are at the ancients level of tech (or beyond) they should be able study it and make new ones or better longer lasting ones.

don't forget if it wasn't for hermiod using beam tech to beam nukes into hive ships they've lost.

Comment

The Prometheus is a good ship, not as tactically advance as the Daedalus, but all in all, it's not a bad ship, I'm sure USAF is creating another ship, won't be long, should be completed by the 10th Season... possibly.
              Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
              WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

In S9 a senator wants to spend more on ships and less on the sgc
                love Torri

Comment

they need more ships. with asgard or others weapons

yes more ships

Comment

I'm just wondering how the SGC was able to convince the Asgard to lead a hand with the Daedalus.
                    Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                    WOOHOO!

Comment

LoveYouBaby- Ur thinking too small, they're planning a whole fleet by the end of S9, i hope they make a mothership tho.

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                        no i know they got the zpm from egypt but since the asgard are at the ancients level of tech (or beyond) they should be able study it and make new ones or better longer lasting ones.
                        Uh, yeah, except the Asgard aren't even close to the Ancients' level of technology, as they themselves have admitted...
                        The Unknown James

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                          LoveYouBaby- Ur thinking too small, they're planning a whole fleet by the end of S9, i hope they make a mothership tho.
                          If they do, that would be impressive
                          Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                          WOOHOO!

Comment

But building ships means diverting funds from the stargate
                            love Torri

Comment

I know, but Earth's going to have more enemies (the Ori, the Wraith), and maybe it's time to be on the defensive.
                              Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                              WOOHOO!

Comment

Working...
                              X