This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what did people think of daedalus

I thought it was a good addition to the show. nice to see our hard work and the help of the asgard have helped us create the deadalus. it is an awesome ship about time we have a ship that can put up a fight. i wonder how many fighters it can hold it looks like it can hold a good amount. it to me seems bigger then the prometheus. I thought it was suppose to have asgard weapons. let was a letdown. I liked seeing an asgard helping us on the deadalus. what do people think of hermiod and our new ship. did anyone get the vibe it looked like battlestar galactica

I really thought that they could use a huge mothership like this, it gives the show a new edge. It looks so cool, the special fx in the space scenes were just flat out amazing.

Comment

it will be nice to have a 3rd platform for future episodes.... its definately an awesome ship. I also thought the asgard helping was a nice touch (I do wonder how long it is going to be though... I would think its going to be a short term teach us about the systems stay).
      Movie Theater

Comment

I liked it but we definitly should get some better weapons... Cant we trade for at least one Hatak and take its weapons? Arnt their a bunch of damage Hataks we can salavage? We need to do somthing.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
        X